Chapter 4

The bell rang loud and clear. I snapped out of my zoned out. Somehow I was in front of Mr. Mockery with my hands on his shoulders. I head back to my desk confused on what just happened. Did I make a fool of myself?

"What just happened" I mumble to myself under my breath.

Meredith already ran to French. I slowly grabbed my things when Tiffany came up to me.

"That was a nice performance you made" she said in a snooty tone. I did make a fool of myself. Uhhg I never going to come up from that.

Next Tori came up and handed me a piece of paper. "Here, It's my phone number. Call me when your done with the project" Then she just walked away without another word.

Who does she think she is?! She at least has to help. Uhhg if I wasn't failing in Science I woundn't even do this project. If I go down she's going down with me.

~~~

I never told Meredith this but I don't really go to computer during 4th period. I go to choir, but if I ever told anyone that my image would be lower that the core of the earth. I quickly get my song book out of my locker and tuck it under my shirt. I ran to choir before anyone can spot me.

I take my seat in the way back. I'm so glad my friends arn't here. I don't really want to bore you with what we did. So I'm just gonna skip this.

~~~

After the bell rang I was the first one out the door. I rushed to my locker to put away my song book. I open my locker to hide my book under my backpack where I usally hide it. Meredith scared me from behind. I dropped my book. The cover facing up. I quickly picked it up and suffed it into my locker and shut the door. I hope Meredith didn't see that.

"What was that?" Meredith said with a questioning look on her face.

"Nothing!" I yell. I yell stuff when I'm nervious and don't want anyone to know something.

"Common we have pizza today!" said Meredith dragging me by my arm again. She really needs a new mode of transportation.

"Slow down or you'll break my arm!"

She ignored me a kept pulling. I'm serious she really is gonna yank my arm off. If she pulls my arm out of socket she is paying for my hospital bill. Before you knew it she pulled me through the doors of the cafeteria.

I grabbed a salad and an apple. It's important to an athlete like me to have a healthy diet. Oh I also got a slice of pizza. Haha I'm such a hypocrite to myself. I follow Meredith to an empty table when Tori blocked me from Meredith.

"Why do you wanna sit with her? She's a nerd. Come sit with the populars" Tori said motioning me to sit at their table.

I wonder if this is how Eve felt when Satin tempted her with that fruit. Well I ain't gonna be like Eve and be tempted! I shove past Satin I mean Tori. Who can even tell the difference.

I sat down next to Meredith and stabbed my salad. The Tori is so annoying. I wish they can go back to Hell were they dwell.

__________________

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all like the chapter. Remember to vote, comment, and follow me. And also don't forget to read Meredith's side of the story on Whovian_emmadisyn's account.

And don't forget to be awesome! -RaynbowCrash