chapter one the day i explored

I went to explore and everything was blocks as usual. i came to a village and got some food. when i was done it started turning late but i was to busy worrying about how i got here i forgot to get ready for the night. i hurried but it was to late. monsters were coming from every dark corner. i ran and ran but skeletons were shooting arrows creepers were exploding spiders and zombies were running after me. i mined some dirt, stacked it up, got wood made tools, and went back down to fight. soon i only had 2 hearts so i ran until morning then it was all finally over. i decided to stop worrying about myself and more about my life.

i started by getting as much wood as i could and turn a lot of it in to wooden planks. i decided to play with my wood and make them into different things, soon i had things everywhere! i had animals, mobs, famous you tubers, words, designs, and more then it started getting late again. i got so caught up in building different things i forgot to build my house again! and of course monsters came out. i had know idea what i was supposed to do. i thought i might of just killed myself or of course get killed but then i saw some sheep so i got out my wooden sword and ran up to them.

they looked at me but didn't know what was happening. i hit one and it made a loud BAA! sound. it ran away fast, but i was faster. i did the same with the other one. there were only two and i needed three. then i was red and flashing and heard a loud moan i new it was a zombie and other enemy's. but they cornered me and i new the only thing i could do is fight. so i did it was either KILL or Be KILLED! i kept on swinging and swinging my sword until there were only four. i killed three and let the creeper explode. i thought  i was finally safe, and it was almost morning when i saw purple sparks. i saw it again and again until till i saw something tall and black.

A,N~

Cliff hanger YA find out in the next chapter once it out. i had so many ideas and thoughts but i had to save them for the others. the next chapter will come out when i have at least 20 reads and 10 votes. and if you have any questions be free to ask.