My big Mansion

in front of me was what they call endermen. as soon as i saw him i looked down i started walking when i nearly walked off a Cliff i turned around but my head was up when i did. and you know what they always say'' never look directly in an enderman's eye''. but i did. and then his mouth opened wide. he looked very ready to strike. then suddenly there were a bunch of purple sparks around me and i was suddenly losing life. i did the most dumbest thing and jumped of the cliff i saw earlier. by the time i spawned it was morning. but i knew the enderman was still after me . then i saw it. it was teleporting as fast as it could then i saw what i needed to do. SPLASH i went as i jumped into the water the enderman teleported in with me. the most happiest thing this morning the enderman died! i lost almost all it's health and it teleported out and so i got out mt sword and SLASH I went as i cut him and in a single hit he died. My time in the morning wasn't much and i still didn't have a house. i bet i wouldn't have survived another night. so i started. i got some wood and mined so much stacks my whole inventory was filled with cobblestone. i had spent nights without a house. so i just decided to make a castle.

         night was coming and by the time it did come i already started the second tower i went in and i realized i still didn't have a bed. so i had to go out and fight again. i went out to the dark silent night. it seemed like they were sneaking up on me. so i went out and while i was i saw that i was hungry. i hadn't eaten since i started. and i only had one hunger left. as i was finding sheep i saw i was in luck, very much luck. i, and by that i mean lucky me was in food mania. there were cows, and pigs, and chickens. There were even sheep. as soon as i saw it i ran to it!. but then right at that moment i started loosing health. My hunger was all the way down. i soon learned that i had no time to waste. i got out my sword and swung it. i swung here and there and everywhere. soon i had so much food but i was still losing life. i took some and shoved it in my mouth. and my health was fool, and also i had more than enough wool so i hurried home and was greeted with a big surprise. a big bad surprise. lava was all over my house here and their and everywhere. then i saw something in the corner. and when i said something i had really meant someone.

AN~

YAY it's another cliff hanger! what will happen next? will she find out what happened or who it was there? will she figure out who is,forgive him, or even make friends? find out when the next chapter comes out.

P.S

sorry for not updating in such a long time. i got caught up in so much other things i forgot to update.