01- Autumn/Winter V. Spring/Summer

We've. All. Met. A. Jerk(s).

And we hate them all. If you're saying you don't hate them then you're probably a jerk yourself. And don't you hate it when you're walking in the hallways and the people in front of you decide they have all the time they want? Like no. I'm trying to not get a detention here.

**Im still in school**
(I might regret making all these cringe stories)

Anyways, I just ran out of tissues. But I'm too lazy to go downstairs to get more tissues. Yes this is a random girl typing this on her phone in her bedroom with the fairy lights on. Man don't you hate allergies? I hate spring and summer in general.

Yes I said it. I'm a winter girl. WINTER AND AUTUMN ARE AMAZING. Spring and summer? They suck. Okay let's list all the good things about the seasons.

Winter/Autumn
-Christmas
-All the good holidays
-No allergies
-Won't get baked in the sun **where I live that is**
-Break
-FOOD/DRINKS (Although I hate pie and anything pumpkin related)

Spring/Summer
-No school in summer
-Vacation
-Dressing up in shorts etc
-Ice cream/Pool season

Now let's list the bad things:

Winter/Autumn
-School
-Testing
-Loose an hour of sleep **I think**

Spring/Summer
-ALLERGIES INCLUDING: Itchy eyes, runny nose, blocked nose, itchy nose, sneezing non-stop, needing to sneeze but can't
-The heat
-Cut off from your social life
-Nothing to keep you preoccupied (Let's admit it we're not gonna be with our friends the WHOLE summer)
-Weird weather

Yeah I'd rather choose Autumn and Winter. Like seriously. I don't want to have to suffer from allergies. Although I do like to wear shorts and dresses. I have a really bad tan line on my foot because I wore sneakers all year and never gave my foot any sunlight. So whenever I wear sandals, I have a bad tan line. I need to work on that badly.

04/24/19