Chapter 17

Zoe's POV

Niall didn't break up with me for kissing Harry, he said he'd give me another chance. I don't know about Harry though, I haven't talked to him sense Niall told him to stay away from me and get the hell out. That was two weeks ago, I guess he was actually staying away from me, and I'm kind of disappointed. That kiss felt like it meant something.

Niall and Harry aren't doing so well they can't even be in the same room without yelling, or trying to hurt each other. But they put up with each other long enough for a show.

"Mommy someone's knocking on da door" Ava says from her play room.

"Oh okay honey ill get it" I say and get up to answer the door wondering who it will be because the boys are at a show.

I open the door to see a very upset looking Harry. "What are you doing here Harry" I ask.

"I need to talk to you" He says.

"Shouldn't you be at your show?"

"Yeah, but I ran here I have about an hour before we go on stage"

"Okay what do you wanna talk about"

"Mommy who's here" Ava cuts Harry off before he could speak.

"Your daddy is" she run up to Harry and hugs him,

"Hi daddy"

"Hi honey can you go back to playing please I need to talk to your mommy but ill play with you after"

"Okay" she says and walks away to go play.

"Zoe ever sense I saw you again I couldn't stop thinking about you and how much I missed you am how much I fucked up. I just wanted to say I'm sorry about you having to raise Ava on your own I wish I could go back and change what happened but I can't and I want you to know and I've said this so many times but I do still love you and I know deep down you still love me too but your dating Niall now and I think your only doing it because you don't want to hurt him, but I was hoping we could get back together"

"Harry, yeah I do still love you, and your right I don't want to hurt him and breaking up with him for you would crush him"

"We could do it in secret-wait your thinking about it?"

"Yes, and we could but Ava and niall is staying here"

"What about Ava"

"If she sees us together she'll tell she can't help it"

"We'll figure it out okay?"

"Okay I'll find a way to let niall go easily"

"I'm so happy, but I have to go or I'm gonna miss the show"