Chapter 12

Zoe's POV.

I was getting ready to go on my date with Niall. I had on dark skinny jeans a purple croptop with a black tank underneath.

For make up I just had eye liner and mascara and lip gloss plain and simple.

Ava was with Harry, Louis, and Eleanor right now. I don't plan on telling Harry or anyone Niall and I plan the stay a secret.

"You ready?" Niall called.

"Yep" I said walking down the steps.

"Where are we going?" I Asked.

"It's a suprize!"

"Ugh"

The was like the 1,000th time I had asked him and he still won't tell me!

"Haha lets go" he said

"Ok"

"WAIT!" He said running to the guest

Room in my house, where he was staying.

"Um ok?"

He came down with a blindfold in his hands. Oh great.

"Really Niall a blindfold?" I said.

"Yes really" he said putting it on me. "Ok now lets go" he said now leading me out the door.

***

"Are we there?"

"No"

"What about now?"

"No"

"Now?"

"No"

I bet that taxi driver is getting really annoyed with me. Eh ill pay him extra.

"Now?"

"Actually, yes"

"Yay!" I said trying to open the door, but I forgot I had a blindfold on.

"Ill get it" Niall said.

"Fine" I said waiting for him to get out his side and come around to open the door.

Niall paid the driver. And I paid him $10 for having to deal with me.

"Can I take this off?"

"Yes"

"Yay!" I yelled ripping the blindfold off. Seeing that we were at the aquarium.

"I haven't been to an aquarium sense I was little..."

~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~**~~*~***~*~*~

Authors note

Next part of the date will be up sooooon!

Tell me what ya think !

Vote, and comment!

K. Xx