4. Friends?

-=Y/N POV=-

I woke up hugging something warm and cuddly, I open my eyes and immediately panicked seeing Min Yoongi's face. What's worse was the fact that, I WAS HUGGING THE DUDE! He suddenly started groaning and I quickly closed my eyes pretending to be asleep. Although it was awkward hugging him it felt comfortable and the laziness got to me so I fell asleep, again (a/n: I would to Y/N).

-=Author POV=-

In the living room Seokjin and Jimin were the first to wake up. They decided to also wake the others up but Seokjin realised something. "Hey where's my sister?", he questioned. "And where's Yoongi Hyung?", Taehyung added. Everyone's eyes widened and had many thoughts go through their minds. "Hyung should we check in his room?", asked Jimin. Jin sighed and nodded heading upstairs with the others trailing behind him. He slowly opened the door and everyone's mouth dropped.

"Do we wake them up or-", before Namjoon could finish his sentence Jin yelled, "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!? KIM Y/N AND MIN YOONGI WAKE UP AND GIVE ME ANSWERS!", Both Yoongi and Y/N's head shot up with eyes widened staring at Jin

"Do we wake them up or-", before Namjoon could finish his sentence Jin yelled, "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!? KIM Y/N AND MIN YOONGI WAKE UP AND GIVE ME ANSWERS!", Both Yoongi and Y/N's head shot up with eyes widened staring at Jin. "Oppa! it's nothing what it looks like! i don't even know how I got here!", Y/N exclaimed. "Hyung! I can explain!", Yoongi said. "WELL GET ON WITH IT!", Jin shouted.

"Ok! So we were watching the movie then I felt something on my shoulder and it was Y/N sleeping. I asked Jimin for help but he didn't do anything, at all! So I figured instead of sleeping downstairs with a whole bunch of dudes she should just sleep in my room, BUT OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT ME! How did I get here you may ask? Well I blame Y/N! She was practically sleep talking and forcing me to sleep with her!", Yoongi explained. Jin crossed his arms waiting for Y/N to respond.

"OK I DID NOT REMEMBER ANY OF THOSE THINGS BUT, I may have forced you to sleep with me because I can't sleep without hugging something and if I knew what I was doing, trust me I would not sleep with you!", Y/N said frantically. Jin sighed and shook his head. "Just bring one of your stuffed animals next time Y/N and Yoongi, wake me up next time even though there shouldn't even be a next time!". Yoongi and Y/N did not dare to look at each other and quickly left the room along with the others.

Everyone grabbed their stuff and started to leave, Jin and Y/N were the last ones to say their goodbye. "Bye Yoongi make sure to wake up early for school", Jin said to him. "Alright Hyung, bye safe driving.". Y/N just gave him a quick wave and quickly went to Jin's car.

A/N: 11:2OPM rn and heck no I'm gonna try to fix any of my mistakes so deal with it!