Blem

Who keeps bringing more, I've had too many...

"I don't want any trouble from you guys these next few days," Drake spoke as they all sat in private jet, nearing their destination

"I don't want any trouble from you guys these next few days," Drake spoke as they all sat in private jet, nearing their destination. "You've gotta understand that for now we are on another mans turf so we need to tread carefully,"

"I've heard things about this guy, but even on his turf I think we can still take him," Noel popped up sitting back into his chair.

"I'm sure we can but for the sake of this deal, I'd appreciate it if we don't cause trouble," he emphasised as he looked around at each and everyone of them, making sure he was understood.

"I'm just ready to get a tan, and find me some entertainment for the next few days," Noah spoke, lightening the mood and causing an array of laughter...

"Welcome to the Dominican Republic," The young woman spoke as she took drake's arm leading him towards the villa with his crew following suit. "Jelani has set the villa up with his best staff to cater to all your needs,"

"I can see, and what a very nice villa it is," Drake spoke as he took in his surroundings.

"Would you like me to show you to your room?" She asked gently as she caressed his arm.

He gave her a small smile before kindly declining. "No thank you, I'll find my own way, familiarise myself with my surroundings,"

"I wouldn't mind being shown to mine," Mark popped up and the lady gave him a smile before taking his arm and showing him to his room.

The others separated and headed to their rooms leaving drake and Chubbs alone.

"So when are we meeting the guy?" Chubbs asked.

"He's got some kind of beach party tonight that he wants us to attend," Drake said trying to remember how the weekend was intended to play out. "That will be our welcome he said, and we'll meet tomorrow to start talking business and by Monday we should be secured and on our way,"

"You think it's gonna be an easy run? I've heard he's easy to negotiate with,"

"I'm hoping it will be, but you know how it is," He shrugged and Chubbs nodded. "Nothing is predictable in this business,"

"That very true," Chubbs said before looking around. "Anyway, for now I'm gonna get changed and enjoy this sunshine,"

They shared a laugh and a dap before they headed in their opposing directions...

-

Drake sat back in his chair enjoying the heavy bass from the speakers and the overall atmosphere of the party.

They'd only just recently arrived, but being that everyone was here for a good time, it didn't take them long to settle. The drinks had already started making their way around and the relaxation was soon following. They were surrounded by islanders who also seemed to be here for a good time.