Chapter 9.

I woke and saw that he was no longer here, he was gone. I got up from my bed and went to take a shower. Once I'm out I put on my towel and go to my closet to see what should I wear. i put on some lotion on my face and i noticed a hickey on my neck. i stared at it smiling as images of Niall kissing me rush though my head giving me the chills as I bite my lip. I covered it with makeup.

Once I'm ready I grab my phone and bag and walk to the cafeteria to get some coffee. As I walked to the cafeteria I spotted Selena, Zayn and Harry, I try to pretend I didn't see them but Selena screams my name. "Sofia !!" She exclaims. "Great" I whisper to my self. I looked over where they were sitting and waved at her. I grab my coffee and walked to their table.

"Hey guys" I smiled, as I hugged Harry,Selena and Zayns hug and I was kinda awkward , pretty awkward.  We all sit.

"You haven't been sleeping on your  own bed honey" We all laughed.

"I will now" She says looking at harry.

"good, less sex " I joked.

"That won't change honey." Harry give me a wink, as I laugh.

"well take care" Zayn jokes.

"Sofia guess who gonna be our sub for our 1st period class ?" She asked. By the look on her face it must be someone I knew.

"Niall ?" I ask. I look up to Zayn and his smile fades as I named Niall, Harry whispers something to him.

"Couch Horan bro, he's our couch ." she teases.

"oh yeah I forgot he was our couch" I go along. We all laugh but Zayn.

We all get up at walked to our first class.

"Bye babe, bye Zayn " she says as she passionately kisses Harry.

"bye babe" he says back.

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder as I walked inn. He was sitting on top of the desk talking to some football players. Right as I walked inn he looks to me and smiles, I blush.

Selena playfully punches my arm, and gives me a wink. I sat in front of the class room close to Selena and close to Niall . I was happy to see him. All period I was daydreaming and smiling like crazy at him. I didn't really pay attention on what was going on around me, my eyes were on him and only him. Selena kept poking me trying to get my attention, which at the end she did , because the principal walked inn, so yeah.

"What's between you and him ?" she whispers in my ear.

"nothing, why?" I ask, trying to act normal as possible.

"because the way you two look at each other , makes me think theirs something between ya two, did you two fucked already ?" she whispers to me.

Before I could speak Niall gets our attention. Thank god.

"guys thanks for being aswome today, and you guys won't have homework today because I'm good like that okay. well you guys can chill for the last few minutes" he tells the class. He goes back to his sit and starts using his phone. i

I look back at Selena smiling .

" what ?" I ask her.

" are you gonna answer me ?" she asks.

"why would you say that ? theirs nothing going on between us." I lie.

"mmm" she hummed.

    The bell rang and I try to talk to him, but I can't make it obvious not when I told Selena their wasn't nothing going on between me and him. Struggle.

On lunch it was only me and Zayn.

I try not to make it as awkward as in the morning.

"Hey Zayn " I smiled.

"Hey Sofia " he gives me a tight hug.

"what you wanna eat ?" he ask as we sit on a random table.

"i don't know , I'll just get a juice and a banana." I sigh.

"what's wrong" he grabs my hand as I spot Niall frowned as he saw him grab my hands. I  quickly removed my hands off him.

"just tired that's it" I gave him a fake smile.

"let's go get our food" he says as he stand to grab my hand. I deny on giving him my hand but he grabs it anyway. I know Zayn knew he was here , and that's why he doing this which is pissing me off.

"okay Zayn let go" I say trying to be as calm as possible.

"sorry" he apologizes

"is OK"  I answer.