Part 27

IM SO SORRY I KEEP PUBLISHING BY ACCIDENT 😭

ALSO THANKS FOR 4K WTF 😭 I KNEW I WOULD PROBABLY HIT IT BUT THIS FAST? NAH IM TRIPPING THIS CANT BE REAL 😭

Shelby's POV

"Did ya have fun babe?" Zion asked when we were back up in his room.

I smiled and nodded, "yeah, it was a little uncomfortable at first but it was a lot of fun after." I flopped back onto the bed procrastinating packing up to leave. I didn't want to leave and go back to Boston. After what had happened being alone scared me a bit. I knew Adam didn't know where I went to school but I was still uneasy. Especially now that I had my injury, it would be impossible to run from him. I stared up at the ceiling with thoughts racing through my mind. Zion flopped down on the bed beside me.

"So you gonna tell me what's worrying you?" He asked.

I rolled into him and mumbled into his chest, "I'm scared Z..."

He wrapped his arms around me, "I couldn't hear you princess."

I looked up at him, "Z I'm scared. So God damn scared."

He held me close, "don't be babe. I'm here, there's nothing to be afraid of..."

"But what about when I'm in Boston?" I asked.

"He can't find you in Boston!" He reassured me.

"I just can't help thinking what if...?" I sighed.

"If he ever gets to you and I'm not there you call the cops, then you call me. I'll buy myself a plane ticket over there and stay by you until he's gone for good. I promise nothing will happen to you princess, not while you're my girl," Zion said kissing the top of my head.

I smiled and buried my face into his shirt, "I love you Caleb Zion Kuwonu."

He laughed, "using my full name now are we?"

"Mhm," I nodded.

"Alright, Shelby... Uhhh what's you're middle name?" He asked.

I laughed, "it's Ann... After my grandmother."

"Beautiful... Shelby Ann Kuwonu..." He mumbled.

"Kuwonu?" I asked nervously.

"Hell yeah princess, I'm making you my queen one day," he pecked my lips.

I couldn't help but smile, "sounds good my king."

He laughed, "we need more matching shit."

I jumped up, "yesss! Can we go shopping now, before I go? Do we have time?"

He chuckled, "we have all the time in the world babe, let's go."

"Is there even a store we can get clothes like that...?" I asked.

"Uhhhh... I think you can do it online... I dunno," he shrugged.

"Okay, lemme grab my laptop," I pulled out of Zion's arms and searched through my suitcase.

"You brought your laptop?" He asked.

"Yeah, sometime when you're asleep I work on schoolwork," I replied nonchalantly.

"Babe!" He protested.

I laughed and sat back down with my laptop, "you didn't seem to mind!" He moved the laptop off my lap and placed it on the ground. "Babe what-" He smashed his lips into mine without an explanation. I didn't mind and quickly melted into the kiss. We pulled away but I was still left with my question, what was he doing? "You gonna explain that?" I asked.