6

Your POV

It's been a while since I got here , the most of the people here I am friends with .. though of all people who doesn't like me it's sally.
I don't know why .. well today is my birthday .. I haven't told anyone about it course I hate my birth day .. on my birthday my best friend before Sam 'disappeared '.. his name were James .. He always talked about his other friend Laughing Jack I really wanted to meet him but sadly I never got the change to.

I walked down into the kitchen
" Hey y/n "
I turned around and saw Ej
" Oh hi did you .. sleep well? "
"Yeah can you please give me that bag on the counter? "
" This bag? " I said it felt like water and a lot of stuff in the water .. weird ..and kinda gross.. Ew.
He nodded and I gave it to him
Wait .. I want to see Sam .. oh I know I can use this day to do that!
" Bye Ej " I said completely forget if about breakfast he waved bye and I walked in my dads work room.
" H-hey dad" I still weren't comfortable saying dad to him just yet.
He looked up at me and said " Ah, y/n happy birthday sweetheart " I looked at him in shook how did he know it was my birthday?
" And yes .. you can see her/him " I smiled and hugged him " THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! " And I ran out but he said in my head " but take ( Masky / hoodie / Toby with you! " I sighed and walked over to i/c h (insert the proxy you choose )
" I/C !! "
" Gah! Y-yes? "
" YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME I WANNA MEET MY FRIEND "
" Why? "
I Looked at him " It's my birthday do as I say " he looked shocked
" It is?! HAPPYBIRTDAY " he said fast got up and followed me out

———————

Im lazy so ... you gotta wait to the next chapter.

Hope you liked it

Love El!