Chapther 9

Third POV

" Nice to meet you y/n ... " puppeter, Jason And bloody painter said while smiling.
Y/n smiled back and asked " So .. who are you guys? "
" I AM SPLENDORMAN! Or splendor ... YOUR UNCLE I HOPE WE CAN HAVE A LOT OF FUN TOGETHER!"
" And I'm Trenderman , or trender. I'm also your uncle and I can't wait to get you in different clothes, really now what is that shirt?"
" And I~~ Am offenderman or offender dear~ also your uncle , rose?" Y/n looked at him and was about to accept the rose when slender said angrily " no offender we talked about this" then offender took the rose away.

Some boy and a girl came up to y/n and said "Hey I met you before!" Y/n looked up to them , they seemed oddly familiar...
" ... Nathalie ..and ... Jason? ..." she/he finally said. " Well yeah but call me clock " the girl smiled at y/n. Then y/n looked up to the boy and said " ... and I suppose you are Jason as I thought?" He smiled and said "You are very right"  they all smiled " And we are proxies of Trender"  y/n nodded "Well ... what is y'all names...?" "Puppeter, bloody painter , Jason the toy maker, Clockwork and judge angel....
" Slender said.

Y/n smiled at them " Nice to meet you all ..!"

Every proxies thought

' wow she/he  is so cute '

' ... she/he seems nice ... maybe we can be friends... '

' .... ugh ..... , I don't like her ... '

' .... usually ... I know a lot ... but I don't know what this feeling is ..? '

' .... NEW FRIEND! '

____________

THAT WAS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER, COMENT WHICH ONE IS WHO IN THE THOUGHTS IF YOU WANT TO
DONT FORGET TO SMILE

BYE LOVE EL!