Chapter 30: Tied Lives

What happened? | What happened?

Two different stories tie in as two lovers fight to help their friends. The love story that shed between this group of friends is infinite.

The Domino Effect

♠️🎲♥️🎲♠️
______________________________________

Your P.O.V.

Jimin guides me over to where his living room is. I can feel the tense feeling of dread in the air. Something horrible must have just happened.

Really? No, because Jimin isn't drowning in tears right about now. Get your head in the game y/n.

"Tell me your story."

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"I don't think Jimin was the one who did it this time." she sniffles, dragging her knees back to her body to grasp onto. My arm tightens around here to make her feel comfortable.

"What do you mean you think?" before she would always impose everything Jimin messed up was her fault. She assumed she angered him somehow. It took me awhile to convince her he was the only one responsible for his own actions.

"I'm not sure. Things happened so fast. I said something I shouldn't have said." her voice is like a whimper. It breaks me to know two people I care so much for are fighting eachother.

"You need to talk to me this time. No sugar coating. Tell me everything." she has this funny business of protecting Jimin. I want story start from finish. At the beginning where their first hello's were said.
______________________________________

Story Perspective

It wasn't long to tell after Jimin walked in that he felt something different he wasn't expecting to be feeling. His heart had a mild beat of change. The type of skip his heart made the first time he saw her back home.

Only this skip wasn't him thinking of her, it was random and almost steady. Warm in a sense. This sort of warmth hadn't settled in his heart for so long. A sort of happiness he once possessed.

But what was it that caused the sensation in his heart? The school itself didn't feel much different from his own school back home. Same sickly feeling of stress and anxiety. So why was his heart on fire instead of it's icy vault it had been kept inside?

"I guess this is where we part ways. Remember, we're in this together." those are the words Namjoon tells the group of boys before they begin walking down different hallways that lead to different classrooms.

Jimin was surprised to see how brave couples in the hallways were to be intimate during class time. He'd watched American shows before that took place during high school. But the last thing he expected to be true was the kisses they shared secretly in the shadows.

He diverted his gaze from the overly infatuated couple. In those moments he focused on the wall he was passing. Many flyers for upcoming sports games passed his vision.

Then suddenly he has a collision with another student. The one he had run into shrieked loudly before pinning him to the ground.