Cats Of the Clan

FrostClan

Leader: Flamestar; A orange tabby and white tom with amber eyes.

Deputy: Bluestripe; A light grey tabby and white she-cat with blue-ish stripes and light blue eyes.

Medicine Cat: Pondfoot; A black she-cat with a white left hind foot and dark blue eyes.

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Lightpaw; A black she-cat with light grey patches and yellow eyes.

Warriors:

Mudscamper; A black tom with dark brown, ears, legs, muzzle, tail, and amber eyes.

Ebonynose; A orange tom with dark blue eyes.

Snowgleam; A white tom with light blue eyes.

Creambelly; A white she-cat with a cream underbelly and yellow eyes. Apprentice: Acornpaw.

Beechface; A light brown she-cat with a dark brown face and dark green eyes.

Bravegaze; A white thick-furred she-cat with black and orange patches and dark blue eyes.

Yellowshine; A white she-cat with yellow tannish speckles and yellow eyes. Apprentice: Pikepaw.

Vinelegs; A light brown tom with light green eyes and long legs he's constantly tripping over.

Quailsoar; A light grey she-cat with half a white face, half a black face, a red underbelly and amber eyes.

Peareyes; A light grey tom with light brown patches and light green eyes. Apprentice: Deathpaw.

Ravenmask; A black she-cat with amber eyes.

Scorchfang; A orange tom with amber eyes.

Apprentices:

Acornpaw; A black she-cat with a white patch on her upper right side of her flank and an acorn colored patch on her lower right flank and amber eyes.

Pikepaw; A ginger tom with light grey patches, one light blue eye and one dark green, and a toothy jaw.

Deathpaw; A light grey tabby tom with a light tan underbelly and yellow eyes.

Queens:

Sleekbreeze; A white she-cat with blonde patches and light green eyes. (Mother to Cougarkit, Cherrykit, Lavenderkit, and Woollykit.)

Moonspark; A white she-cat with grey haunches and head but white hind legs, tail, a blaze running down her forehead to her pink nose, and dark blue eyes. (Mother to Cowkit, Rockkit, and Bristlekit.)

Palesun; A blonde she-cat with white paws, tail tip, lower muzzle, and light green eyes. (Mother to Daisykit.)

Kits:

Cougarkit; A dark brown she-kit with tan legs, lower muzzle, tail tip, and amber eyes.

Cherrykit; A dark brown she-kit with amber eyes.

Lavenderkit; A black she-kit with a blonde stripe running down her tail and light green eyes.

Woollykit; A white she-kit with amber eyes.

Cowkit; A white she-kit with two brown patches (One of them having tan streaks) and amber eyes.

Rockkit; A white tom with a grey patch, head, a white blaze running down to his pink nose, and amber eyes.