Divided We Fall

It all comes down to this.

Two football teams make their way up to the scrimmage line, facing each other as their front lines lean forward into the starting position. 

"It's been quite the game..."

The snapper puts his hand on the football.

"Full of ups and downs, touchdowns and fumbles, I've never really seen a game like it."

On the sidelines, Sarah, Pandora, Nina and the other cheerleaders were cheering David and his team on. However, Pandora has been keeping an eye on Sarah, who has doing some strange things.

"Both teams are at each other's throats. There's been quite a few near fights breaking out that the referees have had to break up."

Just as the snapper had his hand on the ball, Sarah stops and watches intently. She takes one of the pom-poms off her right hand and a red electrical energy jumps off her hand. Pandora looks towards the snapper, despite the distance, she can see a bit of a spark on the snapper's hand. A similar spark ripples across the offensive line and even the quarterback.

As David calls for the snap, a strange thing happens. The ball goes sailing off and away from anywhere near the quarterback. Suddenly, the defense quickly breaks through the offensive line, one in particular breaking through and heading directly for the ball as the offense scrambles to deal with the failed snap. The defensive player manages to jump on the ball and smothers it, making sure his team takes over possession of the ball.

"Wow... what a turn over."

The player who managed to grab the ball gets up, taunting the opposing team who just lost possession. David and a few of the other players get in his face, making the player's teammates rush to his defense and creating something of a stand off.

Things are getting very, very tense.

"Just when you thought you'd seen it all... I don't know what else to say, this is the strangest game I've ever seen."

Despite the turn of events, Sarah cheers and so do almost all of her team. Pandora on the other hand, has stood and watch it all even though she should be cheering with the rest of the team. In the stands, both sides are yelling and shouting insults at each other.

The only two people who aren't joining in are Pandora's parents, Jove and Uni. They're sitting patiently, trying to avoid antagonizing people.

Eventually, Sarah and the rest of the cheerleaders stop cheering while the confusion of what just happened gets worked out on the field. Kat sidles up to Pandora.

"What happened to that girl Jemma? I figured she would've come to support her big savior." asks Kat.

"I don't know, maybe she didn't feel comfortable supporting people who tried to attack her." Pandora fires back, adding "And I'm not a savior. I'm just trying to do the right thing."

"Well good, because we won't need one after tonight. Not if everything goes the way Sarah wants. She's going to be the only savior we'll ever need." declares Kat.

"Yeah? What makes you say that?" inquires Pandora.

Kat can't help but smile at Pandora not knowing, "You'll see."

Both of them look towards Sarah, Kat with a smile and Pandora suspiciously, who is being held up by her teammates as if she's injured, breathing heavily.

"What's wrong with her?" inquires Pandora.

"She's saving us. If you think that's wrong, then you're even crazier than I thought." insists Kat.