129

Liked by varia_ever_after and 1,83,826 others

@celebupdates
Warning! You'll feel very single after reading this interview of 'Varia' where they talk about being married,their journey through Alia's pregnancy
and more...
All we can say is, Dear Varia "main tenu samjhawan ki na tere bina lagta jee" Link In Bio📸

~~~~~~~~~
-Interview-
As I sit in front of them in their gorgeous home where everyone speaks love and when you look around you feel that it's made with love, and I talk about their journey together which has been nothing less than a Bollywood movie. I can safely say that because I was the first person who took their first ever interview and saw an unspoken connection between them that is very rare to see, I saw them through their break ups and make ups and I saw them become who they are today and that is a strong, beautiful married couple who are just about to enter another beautiful chapter in their lives as parents. Whilst we sit here and talk about some beautiful and heartbreaking moments in their lives I see them look at each other and smile, that smile that they share like a secret, they both know that they've both found what the whole world is looking for and all that comes to my mind is something which Alia's father told me on their wedding day when we just sat there smiling at the happy just married couple who looked at each other like they held the sun and the moon in their eyes-"even stars smile on souls like them".

You met each other when you both were very young and about to enter a new difficult chapter in your lives, did you ever think back then that almost 10 years later you'd end up being together or even married?

Varun: I'm sure she hated me...(he laughs teasing his wife)

Alia: I never hated you ,you just annoyed me a lot and still do but I've always loved you VD (she blushes while Varun pulls her cheek)

I cough to take them out of their little bubble, earning a playful scowl from them

Alia: Sorry...They always say that you don't know what exact moment you actually fall in love but in our case it's been very different,I knew that I loved this boy right here very very soon in our relationship as friends actually it had just been a day when we become friends "friends" when I started falling for him,

Varun: She's been into me since day one she's just trying to cover it up now...

Alia: Shut up VD, anyway as I was saying I had already started to fall for him since that night in Kashmir, every moment after that just made that feeling stronger, I laugh harder with him, I'm myself with him, I trust him with the real me whether something goes wrong or right or something funny happens he's the first person I want to talk to but I "knew it" knew it when I realised that there is literally no one in the world who knows me better than him, he never really just knew about my star sign or my favourite colour, he knew all the-as he loves calling it-'the good stuff' like what makes me tremble, what makes my heart thump,he knew all the dark little truths that I lied about even to myself and he was there all along being my best friend through all of it. So it was simply impossible to not imagine the rest of my life with him.