69

Liked by aliaabdhawan and 947,276 others Tagged @varundvn @aliaabdhawan @parineetichopra @arjunkapoor

Tagged @varundvn @aliaabdhawan @parineetichopra @arjunkapoor

@celebupdates
This one comes in as a treat for the 'Varia' fans , as the beloved couple inches close to thier one month marriage anniversary, celebupdate caught up with the couple's close friends Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra while they were promoting thier upcoming movie,and talked about the love Varun and Alia share for each other.

When asked about when did they know that they were more than friends,the Mubarakan actor replies with a fond smile across his face, "You could see it in thier eyes;they weren't quite friends anymore. They way she smiled at him?friends don't smile like that. They way he used to hug her,caresses her face? Friends don't touch each other like that. When thier faces lit up when the other one spoke? Friends don't look at each other liked that. The way his voice changed when he said her name? Friends don't talk like that.
Anyone could see it clear as day. They weren't quite friends anymore,they'd grown into something even greater." Pari adds on " I think honestly we all knew he liked her long before he told anyone. Maybe even before he knew himself,because come on it's VD he can be quite oblivious, We could see it in his eyes,the way he looked at her like she was the moon and he like a child looking at it for the first time ever. It was obvious even to us,as young as we were back then that the sparkle in his eyes when she spoke was the kind you wait your whole life for.
We all loved teasing them about it and laughing at thier obliviousness but I know we were all rooting for them since day one ,and hoping inside that someday we find a love like thiers."
Isn't that the sweetest thing you have ever heard? Not only are Varun and Alia ultimate couple goals but the friendship these four share is so admirable. We wish 'Varia' a lifetime of togetherness and happiness and Arjun,Parineeti,Alia And Varun a lifetime of this beautiful friendship.

To read the full interview of Arjun Kapoor and Parineeti Chopra where they talk about thier friendship,relationship rumours,working together for the fifth time and much more, click on the link in our bio and if don't want miss any updates of your favourite Bollywood celebrities follow @celebupdates

~~~~~~~~~
View all 897 comments
arjunxpari All of this is so damn adorable 😭😭

varia_ever_after 'the sparkle in his eyes when she spoke was the kind you wait your whole life for' Pari why would you do that to me 😭😭😭❤️❤️

varia.is.love This friendship is everything ❤️❤️

arjuneetifc hopefully soon we'll get to have Varia talk about arjuneeti's love 🤞🏼🤞🏼❤️❤️❤️

varun_alia_loverss so varia have been goals since the first time they met, I'm not crying my eyes are just sweating...