Prologue

Coxsackie Correctional Facility. Contains 2,150 of the most dangerous criminals known to the world. Several horrible patients on all of the musky, filthy levels. The way the place is advertised, they manipulate words as if trying to make this sound like a good place to be. Everyone in New York assumes this isn't true, but they still continue their false ways.

On the top floor, Damien Burshke sits; he is an ex-neurosurgeon. He got caught after taking dozens healthy people into surgery, and completely removing their brains. He claims to have reasons for this, he says they agree to be part of a research program. Because they have no signed waivers proving this, they locked him up.

Then there is Carson Jacobson. He is one of those horrible, horrible people, who host school shootings. He shot seventeen third graders, leaving each of their families and friends deprived.

On contrary, Alexia Simmons is on the second floor. Alexia is mentally insane. Her daughter didn't make her the proper meal, so she tied her up and ran her over with her car. She claims it was an accident, but that's obviously not true. How do you 'accidentally' tie up a kid and run them over? 

Then, there is Keith DeSalvo, a man who claims to have strangled thirteen women. No one knows if he is guilty or not, but either way he's classified insane. He is sentence for life because of his claimed crimes, even if they are not his.

Lastly is Shyla Moore. Shyla is, no, Shyla was the owner of a small café in Denver, Colorado. According to the judge, Shyla poisoned seven of her customers. Therefore, she is known as a mass murderer. Actually, Shyla is being admitted to this horrid jail today.

This jail is one where it is almost impossible to escape. Even though this is true, most normal pedestrians won't even come within one hundred miles of the ghastly place. They don't care how high the security level is. They know that the criminals who could commit such horrible crimes could find a way out.

As you enter the facility, you would think it's very nice, and they treat all the so called patient very well. The whole bottom floor that is accessible to the public is clean, with nice shiny tile. The restrooms are clean and smell like bathroom cleaner. 

No one knows why they even do this, you know, act falsely. I guess they think that if the world thinks we are treated correctly they can abuse there captives in anyway they feel. They might as well tell everyone they treat the patients as animals, before they find out what is behind the locked doors.