iii.

•••

•••

I smoothed my white sundress beneath me as i took my seat beside Jade, we were currently getting boba, obviously, me having no one to go with, left me to the point, where i had to beg Jade to come with me.

"You know, i would've said yes the first time you asked, i just really like seeing your soft side, when you're with someone you have to live with for 4 years.", She took a sip of her boba, chewing the tapioca balls.

"Yeah, right. Not to sound like a bitch, but i've been living with you for what? 2 days? And you're not that bad, i mean, i thought i'd get like a nerd to live with me, i was actually terrified when i heard, that i'm changing dorms" i exclaimed, playing with my straw.

"I felt the same, even though it was me, who asked to change dorms," said Jade kind of distracted by the phone in her hand, "I'm sorry, but do you mind if David and a few of our friends come join us right now? We can even go get food with them later, sorry-" repeatedly said Jade, sounding genuinely sorry, but i don't want to act like a bitch so,

"Yeah, sure, i don't mind. They seemed really fun last night" i smiled, tucking a loose hair strand behind my ear.

"Thank you! I owe you one!" Jade excitedly said, adjusting the yellow baseball cap sitting sideways over her wavy brunette hair.

In the next 15 minutes, David and a few other people came up to us,

"Hey, Jade!" he yelled, running over to give her a hug, nodding at me, "Hello, Tali?" David seemed to forget my name, but i'm not even embarrassed, it happens a lot.

"Yeah, i'm Tali. Hi, David and?" My eyes darted to a guy, wearing a white champion hoodie, he also had a cap on his head, which made me question his style, but i stayed mute,

"Oh, hey, i'm Jeff. Jeff Wittek." He sounded kinda cocky,

"Talitha, you can call me Tali though." I returned him the cocky voice tone.

"Were you guys getting boba? I want one! I love boba, it's my fav-" David started, but i cut him off,

"No, we just randomly appeared in this boba place, not even getting boba." I rolled my eyes, looking at my nails.

"Bet that was fun." He questionably said, eyeing me from head to toes, the thing that made me literally want to disappear.

"Tali? Maybe, you can help David choose his boba flavor, we haven't been here for a long time!" Jade told me, her mind being all over Jeff, you could literally see that even if you didn't know her, which i kind of don't.

"Well? I guess i can, right?" I looked at David, knowing he's noticed that Jeff and Jade are going to make babies right in front of us, if we don't leave.

David nodded,

"Sure? I mean, "Yeah, of course, let's go." he started walking towards the entrance, holding the door for me,

"Thank you." I whispered, passing him

"Which one is the best?" He asked me, eyeing the board with all of the flavors,

"Um, i think you're the type that would like strawberry hibiscus? or blended cool blue raspberry? Depends on what you like, i actually," David cut me off telling his order to the waitress, making me pout,

"I just knew what i was going to order as soon as you said it, i'm sorry" he put his hand on my shoulder and i flinched,

"Did that hurt? Wait, i'm sorry, i didn't know that would hurt," David said worriedly, taking his boba, and still apologizing.

"David, it's literally okay, you did nothing wrong, it just randomly happens with me," i started, but as soon as we made it back, Jade and Jeff were nowhere to be found, and apparently they took my car.

"Shit! Who even does that, without telling us, i'm gonna fight that Jeff bitch! His face when he said he was Jeff Wittek", i grimaced and David bursted out laughing.

"What?!" I asked, annoyed.

"He's actually really sweet, he just probably assumed, you'd know him." He explained, sipping his boba.

"Oh, well, doesn't make any difference, he could've been a little nicer to me," i sighed, tucking a hair strand behind my ear.

"So, you want to get food after this? We kind of have no company anymore," he grinned, throwing his plastic cup away.

"Yeah? Okay? I guess? You wouldn't kidnap me, right? We know each other only for 2 days? I'm sorry i'm really paranoid" i panicked,

"No! I wouldn't know where to hide your body, if i kidnap you." David exclaimed, as if it was common sense, which left me staring at him in utter shock,

"I'm joking, dumbass."

•••
song of this chapter
Ariana Grande - imagine