2.

TIME SKIP!
The time was 11pm and all four of them where sitting in the living room in a circle playing truth or dare.
Well the two masters and Earls have forced the demons to play and they had to obey.
"Claude truth or dare?" It was the dull blue haired boy, and Earl, Ciel.
"Truth.." The spider demon didn't like the game as he didn't want to do what he didn't want to; Though a butler.
"What are your feelings for Sebastian?" Ciel asked with a sly smirk on his face while looking at Alois who looked just as pleased but a very red Sebastian.
"I umm- Well.." Claude stuttered while he thought about what to say.
"Spill it out!" It was a high pitched voice of Alois Trancy, Claude's master.
Claude took a big sign and looked at Ciel, who had a smug smile on, Alois who looked very much pleased and Sebastian, who looked very red and embarrassed, putting a hand on his forehead to cover up the highly visible blush that has formed on his face.
"I- I... Lo-li-lo..." Claude stuttered again, he didn't know whether to tell the pure truth or to fix in a small lie.
"For gods sake! Just bloody kiss him!" Alois's whiny voice said impatiently.
"Is that an order, My Lord?" He asked in his normal, posh but undeniably sexy voice.
"Yes. You clearly want to, then go ahead! Jesus Christ" Alois laughed while looking over at Ciel who had a mischievous grin on his face.
"I really don't think that that's a good idea.." Sebastian rapidly said but his master's hand being held up slightly told him to shut it, so he did.
Sebastian felt both embarrassment and nervousness as Claude slowly walked up to him while their master's watched in suspense.
The two demons held each other's gaze.
Claude gave Sebastian a peck on the lips while turning his face upwards a bit to properly meet his taupe gaze.
"See? It wasn't that bad..." Claude whispered still being very close to Sebastian's face.
"Don't touch me. The 'truth' has been completed." Sebastian said harshly while slapping away the spider's hand, still looking coldly into his eyes.
"Master, truth or dare?" Sebastian said while Claude made his way to his place.
Ciel hesitated while he decided upon an answer as he knew Sebastian had- quite a vengeful nature.
Ciel bit his lip then said... "Dare."
Sebastian smirked mischievously and slyly replied with, "I dare you to kiss Young Lord Alois."
Claude's eyes widen a bit at Sebastian's boldness while Alois had turned a tomato-like-shade and Ciel was just looking at Sebastian like, 'you had to, didn't you?' While blushing.
"A dare is a dare." Ciel said while making his way to a very- sheepish Alois who was now the colour of Mars.
Ciel leaned in and pecked Alois on the lips.
He then licked his lips also so close to Alois so that no one else could see, "So sweet..." Ciel whispered to Alois who just remained there, staring at Ciel in both hunger and embarrassment.
Ciel returned to his seat and the game went on for another hour.