edd x depressed reader

~okay guys so this was as you know requested this will contain self harm depression and fluff! so lets start~

~reader chans p.o.v~

i was in my room crying i have made edd upset earlier and i ran to my room.i kept thinking to myself about hot im a horrible person(NO YOUR NOT)i grabbed my razer on the bedside table and pulled my hoodie sleeve up i started pressing it on my skin and running it across ive gotten pretty used to the pain.

i was so into thought that i didnt realise edd walked in untill he grabbed the razer from me "Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled at me it just made me cry more "no no no please stop crying" he said and hugged me i hugged back

"y/n im sorry i shouldn't have yelled at you" he seemed upset i gently smiled"it's alright edd i still love you"i ascendent blurted out then covered my mouth 'shit'

"i...i love you to..."he smiled and kissed my cheek i turned completely red then bear hugged him."omg edd you dont know how long I've waited to hear that!"i smiled as tears fell down my face he wiped them away and kissed my nose.

"how long?"he asked i looked away and mumbled"s..since g..grade school"he managed to hear me.next thing i know hes sitting on the bed holding me as i nuzzled my head into his chest.

"i cant believe you really love me"he said stroking my hair i just giggled and purred.ive never been happier in my life.

~okay guys sorry this was short its like 2 in the morning where im at but be expecting another one soon heres a little heads up its a OD matt x reader and theres abunch of kinks but youll have to wait to find out the rest any way
word count:227
Bah-bye!