Did it really happen? (Finally another chap)

You are going to probably hate me for this, well idk.,                              
                            Fell's P.O.V
I felt somehow relieved that I saw 'Boss' . I was about to run towards him, but then I noticed that he had a weird expression.. He looked weird.. He looked like a...
...
...
He looked like happy?.. "I finally found you brother!" 'Boss' said happily.
...
'Boss' happy to see me?...
Both Classic and Paps just stared at him...
They looked.. Happy?.. What's happening?! I blinked and then.. Everyone was gone.. I was surrounded by only darkness.. And then I heard someone say: "Brother! wake up! It's only a nightmare!" I then felt someone hug me and I quickly woke up..
It was Boss, but he looked younger.. "What were you dreaming about?! You looked like you were going to destroy the snowman!" I looked at him confused, what the hell was happening?..
....
....
I then blinked and saw my brother's scarf on the floor, and monster dust was surrounding it.. I started to cry, and then I felt someone hug me again..
...
...
I felt cold of all sudden, that's when I finally woke up..
...
...
Every single part of me hurt.. As I started looking around I noticed that I was on the floor, to be lore exact I was laying on a snowy floor (I got that correctly?) I was covered in my own bone marrow.. I had only .02 hp left.. It was all a stupid dream.. I had fallen out of the cliff, well more like I had jumped..
It never happened.. I never met Classic and Paps..
It was all.. A DREAM..
...
...

266 you never understood.. I'll never let you go, 5words you never said..
okay I have that song on my mind ;w;
288 words, it's short but it's something..
I will try to update as often as I can!