Chap~4

Ok so I really like how this book is going and just to inform you guys i did delete the Billie Joe Armstrong book. I was thinking that i didn't want to make one of those types of books cause they are commonly made :P

 Now I'm in town, break it down, thinking of making a new sound

Playing a different show

every night in front of a new crowd

That's new now, ciao, seems that life is great now~Ed Sherran

===o===

Chap~4

*Amanda's/Logan's POV*

Ok Amanda don't let this make you nervous, right as I say that I think of my child hood memories. Me playing guitar with Hunter or even just cuddling with mum and dad. I guess that all ended when I turned 7.  Nothing gold stays right?(outsiders reference.) 

SO I am at my first ever concert. A bubbling wreck, not no more. But what am I wearing you ask? I wear a beautiful teal dress with black lace and a leather jacket, I have normal piercing's on blue nails, bright pink lips blue smokey eyes. hot pink-yellow hair rings, blue bracelets, topped off with batman snap back and black high top vans. I love this outfit so much, my nails, bottom of my shoes, the batman words in the hat, lips and piercings are all glow in the dark for a part where I dance with back up dancers that have glowing gloves. It's amazing anyways I'm about to go on stage.

"Ms.Cherish on in 5" "Ok STEVE! I go over the play list. I'm doing songs I wrote.(didn't actually write them.) You need me, I don't need you (Ed Sherran) is first. After I have Same Love. (Macklemore and Ryan Lewis) Rebel love song (Black Veil Brides) and Give em He!!, Kid. (My chemical romance.)

I start off the concert With I don't need you, you need me. 

I walk out on stage jumping as the cameras watch me "Is EVERYBODY READY?!" They all scream "Ok I know I'm not that famous yet but you guys are my first concert and there will be a meet and greet out side by merch table." They al whoop. "And if you guys like it you should come to my last concert of the tour that will be held in America but stops here!" They scream "Well this song is called You need me I don't need you."

"Now I'm in town, break it down, thinking of making a new sound

Playing a different show

every night in front of a new crowd

That's new now, ciao, seems that life is great now

See me lose focus, as I sing to you loud

And I cant, no, I won't hush

I'll say the words that make you blush

I'm gonna sing this now (ow, ow)

See, I'm true, my songs are where my heart is

I'm like glue, I stick to other artists

I'm not you, now that would be disastrous

Let me sing and do my thing and move to greener pastures

See, I'm real, I do it all, it's all me

I'm not fake, don't ever call me lazy