Chap~1

Ok so I'm not going to have a quote on these ones but song lyrics :) ~MusicmakesmefreeN

When you'r at the end of the road, and you lost all sense of control~Greenday

==o==

*Amanda's POV*

"AMANDA CALVIN GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" I here my mother call, interupting me just about to dye my hair "K mom I'm coming!" I yell coming back were I see my mother. Having a dissaproving look. "You got suspended again!" She yells while throwing the notice at my face than slapping me. "YUP! Oh I thought you would be happy?" I say with a mocking sad smile. "Why can't you be more like you'r brother" she muttered while punching me, which I returned. My mother has abused me since I was 8 so I learned how to fight back. "Look here mommy if you punch me one more time I will break that FAKE nose of your's here me?" As I walk back upstairs ready to dye my hair red. My hair can only hold color for about 15 days before it will be completely healthy and white again.

--- ONE WEEK LATER---

You see I go to school get hit on then I get in trouble for breaking someones nose or finger, but it is not MY fault why can't they just not hit on me? Anyways my brother is coming back, like in 3 weeks so I am in a bad mood.

Anyway we aren't on the... same page.

My brother is a little sissy while I will get my hands and feet dirty. in school I do gymnastics, cadets, and baseball.

But don't worry I sing and am at a 4.0 gp average I LOVE football to. So well I am on all three besides choir those people can't even hold an A flat, my brother may have people writing for him telling him he is H.O.T or has sexy abs. But guess what he is NOT that gold boy everyone thinks he is.

---THREE WEEKS LATER---

Well my brother is here! do you suspect my sarcasm? yeah? Good it's suppose to be there. I'm out singing on my morning jog. You have to keep fit to dance, play baseball and football, Do cadets and even singing. Now after my jog I'm going to the mall to get new jeans and band shirts, mine all have blood or knife slashes. My mom and dad don't like me being fit. They don't like the thought of me looking good or even having abs. But I have to, my activeties were origanally for me to keep out of the house until I fell in love with them, think about nothing.

when my ear phone gets pulled out of my ear and I see my brother besides me with an evil smile I know im going to need more than just a few new shirts and pants. ?He grabs my hair and pulls me to his car making it look like just a friendly push on the shoulder. I look at him he's never done this, never even said a word to me what's the change now? "What do YOU want?" I hiss pulling my hair away from him while standing tall being just a little under his hight and with feirey red hair. "Look just get in before mom and dad slice me to." I glare at him while I hope into his car feeling so out of place. Wearing an old hiking shirt with black basketball shorts. "What do you mean slice you TO. they don't slice ME." "Yeah OK." This is what he says after so many years of neglet. He grabs my shirt and pulls up. While I flintch at his hand coming near me. He has worry and pure anger in his eyes. "DO you know what? Hunter just forget me!" With that I storm out of the car and start running towards the mall I yell at Hunter "and guess what FU** YOU!"

*Hunter's POV*

I never knew it was this bad mom said she only ever cut her 3 times theres about 43 cuts as I could see and god dammit I screwed her life over didn't I?

---

WELL hoped ya liked it ;)

Next update:Sunday-Tuesday

I dont know if Ill have time so thats what Ill do^

Teaser:What happens when she finds herself?