2💞

Wakeem &tamara in COVER PHOTO
TAMARA POV
After leaving school i decided to clear my mind and hit up the  neighborhood  park. I parked my car and got out it was lots of  boys from school and i didnt feel like being bothered so i went to sit on the swing. Then this boy came out of nowhere all  up in my face.
"Hey sexy " he said licking his lips. I just felt so disgusted I didn't even respond I just got up and went to the bench on the basketball court. The boys were so fine I even seem the dude wakeem. Ion wanna see like a creep so I'll let him speak.
After 20 mins of vibing to my music  the boys game was finnaly over and I just wanted to go home. I got up from the bench and began walking away and then somebody came up to me "hey tamara" I turned around and seen wakeem.
"Oh hey wakeem" 

" it like something is telling me we should hang out some im going to llisten to that something and ask for your number." he said smiling showing his perfect white teeth .

"my numer is 999-764-9067" i said and he wrote it on his hand  i turned around and smiled my whole way to the car oh my god he is so fine. But I'm going to take it slow I don't want to rush anything he could be a good distraction from the whole situation. When I arrived home my papa was sleep and my nana was at work it's nothing to do and I should tell my nAna about the baby.
What would it have been like being a mother at 17. I was in the house watching TV when someone knocked on the door I got up and looked out the peep hole and it was zach. He not finna beat my ass so I ran to the kitchen grabbed a knife and opened the door.
"What" I said looking dead in his eyes.
"I heard what happened"
"What you mean fucking heard you did it" I said getting  pissed out
"I know u were pregnant mara I always knew" he said looking sorry and broken down.
"Okay well u killed my child I have nothing to say to you you can leave tho" I said then slaming the door closed. I have nothing to say to his disrespectful ass but bye I'm done with him he can go be with the hoe he was texting.
I  was cleaning up and wakeem called me
phone conversation
W-hey what u up to
T- nothing cleaning up
W-oh u Wanna like hit up the mall.
T-righr now
W-yeah send me your address I'ma come get u.
T- ok
I hung up the phone and sent him my location. I tried to hurry up and clean up. When I was done I went up stairs and took a shower I washed between my legs soft cause I still felt a little tension from pushing my baby out. After I got out I put on my white sundress with  black fur slides and I threw my hair in a messy bun I still had my lashes on so I was good and comfortable. I grabbed my wristpurse and my phone and walked out the door. Wakeem had money if he riding g in a rangerover like my grandad was a drug Lord back in the day that's why we got money and he's very well respected now he a OG. They say my dad died when he was with my grandpa  on a mission.
"Hey " I said hopping in his truck.
"Hey baby girl" he said backing out my gated house.  Baby girl oh okay fancy.. the ride to the mall was noisey he had music playing and he went to pick up his home body and the boy girlfriend. She was cute and skinny with a lil but . I'm so big compared to her. I got a big but wide hips a flat stomach and small tiddies my body perfect but yunno  skinny hoes be mad
"Hey I'm charlie" she said she have this high baby voice it's so cute.
"I'm tamara but call me mara" I said smiling and turning back around.
"Oh keem u got a cute one " she said patting wakeem shoulder.
"Char chill for I tell momma" he said being dead ass.
Oh that's his sister. We pulled up to the mall and wakeem and his sister were talking I didn't interrupt but waited for the to come on.
"I feel like getting my nails done bae u Gon buy em." Charlie said looking at her boyfriend who was looking at my but for the longest
"Yeah come on" he said holding her hand
"U want your nails and toes done"wakeem said smiling at me
"Yeah but what u Trynna say." I said laughing.
"Nothing girl come on."he said getting behind me and walking. He was holding on to my waist and we walked into the nail shop.
The Chinese lady approached me and asked what I wanted.
"Full set and pedicure" I said she sat me at the station and began doing my nails . I told wakeem to come sit by me and he did . After about a hour she was done with my nails and toes I got white on my toes and long clear pink nails with  rindstones. I walked to the register . And seem wakeem already paying.
"I got it" I said walking up to him.
"No chill go out there I'm coming " he told be. I didn't say nothing I waited for him and took a boomerang of him and my nails and said period.  All the hoes gonna be mad but who cares. He came out there and grabbed my hand. Every store we went in he bought a out for me and him. Went not even together he went to Gucci, MCM, Mk, FOOTLOCKER, PINK,and many other stores. He spent over 10,000 dollars .  After that we went out to eat at Buffalo wild wings. My favorite.  He order us a 20 piece deluxe wing pack and a soda he sister meet up with us and took a picture of me and her brother. She sent it me and him
"Keem" I said looking at him .
"Why u doing this." I said
"Cause I like u and ion really like people. I'm fucking with your vibe I'm willing to go slow and be your best friend though" he said kissng me on the cheek and Charlie took another picture