3🤪

After keem dropped me off hone I went up stairs and put all my clothes up. I was so tired I just stripped and layed in my bed I played on my phone till I feel asleep

6:00am.
My alarm went off and I decided I was gonna go to school. I hoped in the shower and brushed my teeth. After I lotion my legs and  threw on my khaki shorts that stop betweey thigh. And my uniform shirt. After I put my hair in a slick ponytail and let it hang I threw on earings And a necklace with my red Foamposits .I grabbed my phone and my keys and walked down stairs. To my car and drove to the nearest mc Donald's.

Wakeem POV
What it is I'm wakeem. Tamara never let a nigga introduce himself but im wakeem im 18 years old . And yunno im living. Im really Thinking about talk to tamara i dont really know she a cool female but i dont know will she accept me and my Baby girl Zoi.. yes i have a child Zois 3 and a handfull. Her mom died when she was 2 that wad my firstlove .
Off the sad stuff i got to get zoi up so that i cen drop her off. To daycare then i go to school . I got up out my bed went to my bathroom and did my hygiene things after i was done i threw my dreds in a ponytail and put on my school shitt with kacki pants i decided id wear my wheats. When i wAs done i went to wake up zoi who already was woke and play teapot
"Princess what you doing" i said walking in her room.
"Well daddy i wanted to feed my dolls befowe i go to stool"she said putting the tea in the doll mouth.
"Alright well do a spin" i said. She spun and i seem her outfit she looked nice.
"Daddy do my hair" she said getting from the table and bringing me her hair bin. I pulled out her jale and slicked her hair into a ponnytail and put a bow on her.
"I look prewty"she said swinging side to side in her mirror.
"Lets go before we be late".
I grabbed her book bag and my keys and walked out the door with her in front of me. She is so boujie she want to carry her purse instead of her bookbag i locked my apartment door then walked to the elevator.
"Daddy can i go see nana today"
"Yeah after school i promise and we gonna get ice cream.
"Yayyy icreamm" she said jumping up and down in the elevator.
After i dropped zoi off to daycare i went to school it was still a little early so nobody was here i ended up sitting in my car. *goodmorning* tamara texted me out of nowhere *goodmorning babygirl* *where u at*
*parked at the school*
*ima pull on side of you* she pulled up and got out knocking on my window and i unlocked the door.
"Was up"
"Nothing "
"You wanna go get ice cream today"
"Yeah as long as you let me pay" u hate that she do that like damn but its cute that she independent but damn can take u out.

A couple hours past and the school day was over i was kind of nervous that mara was gonna meet zoi today. I met up with mara and we rode together to go get zoi. She said her bestfriend had her car.
"So how was you day" i asked
"It was good i seen zach today" she said looking over at me. I hate that nigga on bro i dent a couple of my niggas out to get at him but i see they ass ain't do their job.
" oh for-real what all happened"
"Nothing he just watched me"
"Oh just know u safe with me and i got a suprise for u " i said looking over and smiling.
"You mind if i record"she saying all on snapchat.
"Nah do that doggy" i said i looked to the side and she put it on me. I stuck my tounge out and gave her a kiss on the check. She giggled and blushed. And i looked back at the rode then i pulled up to zois daycare.

Tamara P.o.V

We pulled up to this dAycare and keem got out. I didnt say nothing but he came out with a girl she was so small and pretty withd her little ponytail . She resembled every look of keem
"Daddy we still get ice cream"she said getting in the car.
"Yeah princess" he said strapping her in.
"Hiy im zoi " she said smilling at me.
"Hey im tamara but call me mara" i said looking back at her .
"My daddy got a big like on you" she said smiling and putting on her lipgloss she is aato much i love her... keem got in the car . And drove off we pulled up to "Moo for ice cream " the best ice cream shop in the city
"So you have a daughter" i said looking at him.
"Yeah i hope that u dont feel a type of way"he said holding me and zoi hand.
"No not at all." I said.
We ordered our food and sat down and ate . Zoi had a bubblgum flavored, keem had a coffee flavored i though was nasty but he loved it. And i got birthday cake. I loved it .

Wakeem POV

I watched as zoi and mara laughed and played they both we very beautiful. I dont know what has gotten into me but every since I've meet tamara i feel inlove im a thug but ian afraid to admit when im inlove..
"Yall wanna go home and watch movies" i asked interrupting the girls conversation
"Yeah but wait take our picture" she said handing me her phone. Her and zoi smiled and captured the picture and handed her back her phone.
"I was on fleek" zoi said laughing
"On what " i asked eyeing her. While eating my ice cream.
"Nothing daddy" she said smiling. And looking back at tamara phone
"Okay lets go"i said getting up and throwing away my ice cream. We left and headed towards my house.
I walked zoi and tamara in then locked the door.
"Make yourself comfortable" i said walking into the living room.

"You wanna do my hair" zoi asked tamara while playing in her long pretty hair.
"Yes go get the stuff and come in the living room" tamara said sitting next to .

(NOBODYS POV)

Zoi ran to the back and gathered all of her hair material she had . She was excited this was the first time she actually had a woman figure in her presence he was nice. She ran but up front and sat all the things next to tamara .
"Okay pretty girl sit right here" tamara said patting the pillow inbetween her legs she prepared for zoi.
Wakeem couldnt do nothing but enjoy the moment. Wakeem knowing who he was he never knew if they're was bitches trying to set him up he was very iffy about who he feel inlove with. Thats why he did research on tamara she was a straight A student nothing major to worry about besides her ex .
  While zoi was getting her hair done we watched  "are we done yet" which was very amusing .

After a couple of hours of chilling zoi was asleep on the other couch and wakeem and tamara was layed up on the car untill she fell asleep. Wakeeem got up and carried zoi to her bed room. And after he walked back downstairs and  he picked up zoi bridal style and carried her to his bed and snuggled  her up and laid on the other side of her and fastly feel asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• tell me how did i do i really enjoy writting this book so like and comment ♥️ also share💕