Happy birthday, Eren!

Created: March 30th, 2019

Disclaimer: I do not own Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin, nor any of it's characters featured in this story. No fan art used is mine, credits to the amazingly talented artist.

Warning: Features blowjobs, kissing foreplay, implied sex & a gay relationship. There will most likely be spelling/grammar mistakes, please let me now if you notice one and I will fix it as soon as possible.
_____

"Nngh!" A muffled moan left Levi's lips as Eren's sinful hands did wonders on his lower area. Eren paused to let a low chuckle escape his lips as he grasped Levi's abdominal and pulled him closer. His back was pressed against Eren's front, making him vividly feel his pulsing erection that was minimized to a large bulge because of the basketball shorts he wore to bed, softly grinding against Levi's ass.

"E-Eren! That's enough, ah-!" The hand that was palming him through his shorts finally slide them down to his knees with his boxers. The cold air smacked against Levi's length, making shivers run down his spin.

"Is it really? Because your body is saying other wise," As Eren said this, Levi realized that Eren's grinding had stopped and the movement he felt was his own body pushing back against Eren's hard-on, begging for the friction.

Levi's face burned from embarrassment. He could feel Erens large grin form on the crook of his neck. Levi's eye twitched as he accepted this challenge.

"Shut up and kiss me," In an instance Levi's body was pressed against their shared bed by strong arms. Eren's warm soft lips pressed against Levi's, molding perfectly together.

Although they do such intimate activities, no matter how many times, They both knew they would never be able to get lost in the lust. They knew that what they had was love. It was proven in the burning sensation they both felt. The sound of a pounding heart beat was something they were used to since it happened to both of them often. Their mutual affection wasn't only shown through words but in actions, like this kiss.

Air started to quickly escape their lungs as Eren's knee started to wander between Levi's legs. A quick moan was let into their kiss before their mouths separated.

"Hah- Eren, aren't I supposed to make you feel g-ah! good too?" Levi stated panting. Eren replied with a shit-eating grin and lowered himself so one of Levi's legs was resting on Eren's shoulder without having to strain his thigh muscles. Eren started to give light butterfly kisses to Levi's thigh, making his breathing pick up, giving off breathy moans.

 Eren started to give light butterfly kisses to Levi's thigh, making his breathing pick up, giving off breathy moans

"I don't know, Levi. I'm quite enjoying myself seeing you like this," Eren said with a devilish smirk that could sent sparks flying. Levi flushed and started mumbling insults, "how about you show me what that mouth can do? It is my birthday~"