Pervy Pedophiles and Mystery Mates

When I finally wake up, I feel two hands stroking my hair. Oh not this shit again. Opening my eyes, I see some random guy sitting on the cot, touching my hair. "Excuse me", I say in my groggy voice.

"Yeah princess?"
Princess? What the fuck?
"Yeah, hi who are you and why are you touching my hair?"

"Because I want to. You look sexy when you sleep."
What the actual fuck. Who is this guy, and why was he watching me sleep? Who does that shit?

"Look dude, I don't know if you're some creepy rapist or something,  but  you're like fifty. So you need to get your old wrinkly hands out of my hair, and take your creepy pedophile ass outside. Capeash?"

"Geesh, ok Gina, if you don't want to fuck tonight, you could've just said so." the guy replied, walking out the door. What the hell just happened? And who the hell is Gina? Finally climbing out of the bed, I run to the window and look outside. Holy crap, where am I? Then it all comes rushing back to me. Shit, I'm in my mate's territory. Double shit, my mate's an alpha. My thoughts are interrupted as a couple, obviously drunk, stumbles in the room, ripping at each other's clothing. Ok, eww.  I clear my throat to let them know I'm. here, but they continue to grope each other. Oh my God, what is this, a brothel? People these days... "Hello!", I shout,getting their attention. "Luna!", the guy says surprised, while the girl glares at me. " Wow, I'm so sorry. I got distracted. The Alpha wants see you. " Yeah distracted. " This is the Luna?", shrieks the girl who is still glaring at me. Staring problem much? "She's not even pretty." "Shut up, Gina. Don't. disrespect our Luna." So this is Gina... Well that explains a lot... Ignoring. the two,  I stumble out of the room in search. of my mate. My very sexy, mate....