A/N

Wow. It's been a while, huh? Hi guys.
This book began as a way for my to vent my middle-school frustrations and escape into a funny yet unrealistic world of my own. Although this book was honestly just created as a way to amuse myself, I do want to say thank you to the loyal readers who have waited literal YEARS for an update as well as the new readers who have just gotten into this book. This 10 chapter monstrosity is somehow at over 100k views and it's because of you guys.

Now. If you couldn't tell by the difference in writing, I'm way older than I was when I started this book. I'm in a way different mindset and environment than I was 6 years ago, and because of that, I don't think this book will ever be continued. To put things simply, I'm a different writer and person now. However, that doesn't mean that I don't have other stories floating around my head just waiting to be written. Trust me, they're there. And when I'm ready to make an official return to Wattpad with awesome new stories, you guys will be the first ones to know.

I did move my account, and for those of you asking, the username is xOtakuBakax . The remaining chapters of this book are available for you to read there. I haven't been active on wattpad for years,
so if you need to contact me, Instagram would work better. You can follow me @moonchldvs .

Once again, thank you all so much for taking the time to read and actually enjoy my crappy book. Thank you for being so understanding.