Chapter Nine

Okay, so I ship Jawn and Otto (Jotto??) A L O T sooo this chapter will mostly be about them ig. And since evErYoNe is gay in here instead of Otto cheating on Jawnio with Grace it'll be with Patty. Im gonna go now sksk bYEE

--

Jawn listened as the clock on the wall continuously ticked. He tapped his fingers on the desk, feeling nervous. Otto was sitting in front of him and he couldn't be more unhappy. Otto was the love of his life, and when he cheated. . .  it was like a part of Jawn had just faded away.

Memories started flooding throughout Jawn's mind, his eyes glistened over with tears. He stared at the back of Otto's head, noticing the pink beanie that he was wearing. The one that he had bought him. Jawn felt as if that was his breaking point.

He raised his hand, the teacher glanced in his direction but ignored him and went back to talking. Jawn rubbed his teary eyes with his free hand and felt himself start to shake. He willed himself to not cry. He tried some breathing exercises he had learned from Awsten in an attempt to calm down.

When that didn't work he started to panic even more. He couldn't take being in that room much longer. The teacher started passing out worksheets, Jawn didn't pay attention at all. When she reached his desk, Jawn said in a quiet, shaky voice, "Can. . . can I go to the bathroom?" The woman gave him a soft smile, "Of course, hun."

Jawn quickly got up and scurried out of the classroom, fast-walking toward the men's room. He locked himself in a stall and felt as tears began streaming down his face. The boy squeezed his eyes shut. All he could think about is that day.

Otto shamelessly kissing Patty in the middle of the hall. Jawn had watched everything. Feeling absolutely heartbroken.

He was thrown from his thoughts when someone entered the bathroom.

"Jawn?" Otto.