part 1

Her sea green pupils stare blankly at the glittery fluffy ivory dress. How could her life be moving so quickly? She shook her head in disbelief. 

On cue, her handmaiden walks into her chambers. Her modernly blue hair peeks out of her hood. Which goes well with her name, Ocean. Ocean Waters.

 I'd have to say, she's incredibly beautiful, it's too bad she's lower on the monarchy, if she were a duchess, she would definitely have many suitors wanting her hand. I envy her, she could find true love. Not having to worry about her title, reputation, and traditions to keep up with. She has it easy.

"Princess! What on earth are you doing? Your supposed to be downstairs, helping with napkins and garments placements!". Ocean pipes up a bit.

"Ocean, I've told you, you can call me by my given name when were not in front of guests. To answer your question, I'm, panicking. I've never even met this guy!'' Her strawberry hair moves gracefully as she speaks.

"Oh, Prin-Paige, it's completely normal to have these feelings. But I bet you will learn to fall in love with him. But you know very well this is your duty, as the only heir to the king and queen of Kansas, right?". She's so wise for being just 18. But it still doesn't make Paige feel better about this whole arrangement.

Ocean adds, "It's not your first time is going to be with him, right?". She's hesitant saying this, not wanting to poke a nerve.

Paige looked down, her cheeks flaming with color, "Well...".

"No way! Really?", Ocean doesn't even try to hide her astonishment.

"Yes! Okay?". Paige starts to get irritated.

"Hey, I got an idea, how about we find you a hookup date before your wedding?"

"How? We live in an isolated castle. Nobody just casually walks by or near here.", Paige, she's very skeptical about this, is this being unloyal? But how can you be unloyal to somebody you don't know or have even met?

"Ok, hear me out. You've had to know or heard something about online dating, right?".

"Yes, go on...". Paige's curiosity growing.

"Well, there is this app, called Tinder, where you can look through a bunch of profiles of single people, either looking for a relationship or, looking for a hookup. So, I was thinking, you could find somebody who would like to hookup with you, so you can get it over with, but only if you want to pr-Paige.'' Ocean stuttered a bit at the end.

"Sure. What do I have to do?", Paige spits out bluntly.

"You'll have to make a profile. I'd say, leave out that you are an engaged princess? We don't want any strings attached, haha. They'd may just go out with you for your title.".

Ocean helps me with my tinder profile, she decided we needed to change my last name. Which, that does make sense, I have the royal family name.

"What should your last name be?", Ocean pauses her typing to look at me.

I think for a bit, then it hits me. "Writing."

"Writing? That's kind of unusual...", Ocean is giving me a look of 'That sounds like a fake name'. But I've always wanted a last name like that, why don't we let them think that is my last name?

"Remember Ocean, I'm the one with their face plastered on the profile, not you.", Paige pointed out.

"Wow. Salty much?", Ocean's sass is peering out a bit now.

"All the time.", Paige gives an exaggerated eye roll. Then her and Ocean burst into laughter. For they have no idea what their doing.

Ocean finally finishes the profile. Paige looks over the details. Nodding her head, "It's ready."she's talking about it like it's an army mission or something. Ocean presses the 'start swiping' button.

Let the search begin.