part 4

Walking into the bar, there wasn't a lot of people. It was very spacious and someone must have dimmed the lights. It was almost like they all knew we were going to be here. We decide to sit at the bar seats. Daniel turns to face me.

"What you in the mood for my lady?"he said casually said lady. Weird, Paige thought.

"I'm in a mood for a cocktail,'' Paige smilied brimley.

Daniel right away waved over the bartender and for two of his best cocktails. He must have money, Paige guessed, because asking for the best cocktail, is expensive. But, he's wearing a nice suit which can also say he has some mulah in the bank. As soon as our expensive cocktails came, Daniel looked over in awe. There was a jukebox, Paige remember having one in their castle, so she's familiar with them.

"Hey, go over to that juke and play a song, my treat.", he gives Paige some change for the jukebox. Even though feeling like he's up to something, she gets up anyway, and choose a song in the jukebox. She saw that they Hotel California on their. It was one of her favourite songs way back when she was a little girl. So of course she choose that one. It brought her good memories. But little did she know the deeper meaning of that song, and how Daniel would react to the song. Walking back over to her seat, Hotel California in the background singing "Such a lovely place, such a lovely place...". Daniel had a huge grin on his face. Paige couldn't tell if it a good kind of smile or the opposite.

"I love this song, how did you know?", Daniel looks at her in awe and curiosity.

"Oh, this was one of my favourite songs as a child, I don't know why, but it was,'' Paige sips her drink with shaky hands, is this a normal behaviour to have on a date? I hope so, Paige sputters inside her brain. She then takes a bit of her drink of "courage". Daniel smiles. Is he happy she's here, or is he happy about her drinking? Paige just shook her shoulders and finished her drink, while Daniel finished his. After they were both finished, Paige felt as if the room was starting to spin. Then Daniel, as if he knew her head was spinning, asked her, "Hey, would you like to get out of here?", very softly wisps of his voice ringed into Paige's ear. She thought him asking was thoughtful, when actually it was quite genius. She remembered nodding her head, but after that, all she saw was a pitch black darkness.

After what seemed like hours, Paige regained consciousness. Vision blurry, she can see that there in an isolated little house of some sort. But where?

"Oh good, your up." Daniel broke the silence of Paiges thoughts. As Paige's eyes begin to see clearly, Daniel pipes up again. "You'll now get to see the ending finally.", his smile was oddly too brim, which made Paige's head spin and ache. "Daniel, what are you talking about ending? What was the beginning?", Paige shakes her head, as if that would make this go away. Daniel chuckled, "Darling, I think you take a closer look at what your wearing... Aren't you cold dear?", Daniel pointed at her, so she looked down, and she gasped. Her clothes, weren't on. She had no clothes on whats so ever. Her head started spinning again, but also with the feeling of wanted to puke. Shaking with tears, "What did you do Daniel?", Paige's voice broke on every single word she said. This is not how she wanted it to happen. Daniel gave an old brimming smile, "I did what you what darling, you were awake for some of it, some unconscious. But I know you enjoyed it. Also you can stop calling me that.", tightness muscles and sweaty palms, she said "What do you mean I can stop calling you that? Calling you what? Daniel?", Piage tried to keep her voice from cracking, but she couldn't help it. He chuckled again once more,"Yes. You can stop calling me that, you can now know my true name." He smiled and walked towards me. Still in the bed, Paige covered most of herself with the blanket. Her skin itching fiercelivy. He put his lips to her ear, speaking his true name to her. "I should have known! I knew something was wrong! You! YOU! YOU KILLED SAMANTHA!", Paige, backing up to the backboard of the bed. He smirked, and started to move his way onto the bed, moving closer to her. " Yes, they made me kill her, as they are making me kill you. They want me to kill. I must kill. Don't worry, I'll make it quick.", he winked. You can see he's trying to be smug. Then, just a moment after, he pulled a dagger out of his pocket. Paige went to scream, but he put his hand onto her mouth and whispered, "Shhhhhhhh, do make this harder than it already is. If you do I'll make it painful.". Paige kept silent. There was nothing else for her to do, she'd rather die quickly than slowly. So she gave in. She let go. Danuel Drayton took her life. But she would keep her soul. At that moment, he swiftly put the dagger straight into her heart, "Samantha, I'm coming. I'm, coming...".