Queen of Hell:1

¥Introduction¥

Being a Demon was fun. Especially when humans ran from you in absolute dread, thinking they had a chance of escape. The thrill of the hunt was the second best feeling in regards to the Extacy of the kill. The blood always tasted sweet. The darkness inside of me not being picky, but craving more.

I could hear the human. Desperately sprinting for his life. I could catch him in an instant, yet I hold my speed back slightly. I wanted to see how long he could run until his legs gave out.

Due to the rebellion when mankind went against us, I haven't had any mercy on this race.

He decided to run deeper into the forest. Hoping that maybe more trees in my way could stop me. He was dead wrong. It was only bad news for him. I was a Goddess, he was only just a mortal human after all. Once I hunted my prey, there was no chance of escape.

In an instant, his left foot was caught in a tree trunk. He flew forward and his left ankle snapped in half. One of his bones ripped open his skin and he was bleeding profusely. I stopped ten feet away before I let the Beast inside of me attack.

He was annoying my ears with his blood curdling scream. I slowly moved towards him and he looked deathly afraid.

"Please don't kill me!" He begged, but it only made me smile with glee.

I grabbed his ankle and continued to break it slowly until I completely severed it from his leg. His screams and plees for his life only made me want to kill him slower. So, I did.

After I gulped the blood my Beast was satisfied with, I ripped the man's head off while he was still screaming in agony. I felt no mercy. In fact, he was going to visit the fires of hell for eternity for my own pleasure.

"Astoroth-"

I turned around at the sound of my name.

"Azazel. What are you doing here? I'm busy."

"Not anymore you're not." He chuckles darkly looking at the human I had just killed.

"What are you doing here Azazel?" I question again.

"Just seeing how many souls you collected today, baby sister."

"25, what else do you want? Like I said, I'm busy. You know I have to collect at least 500 to win the favour of Satan."

He smiles darkly with lustful eyes. I could tell what he was thinking and scoffed.

"No." I said.

"What? I haven't even spoke yet."

"I'm not fucking you right now. I am busy." I gritted through my annoyed fangs.

"Suit yourself. Have fun."

In a split second Azazel ran into non existence. Probably going to find another Demon who'd fuck him.

Azazel was more annoying than any Creature I've ever met and he mostly annoyed me. Siblings don't really have formalities. We were all evil creatures that did evil and dirty things, but I had a mission to do and I didn't have time to have hours of hardcore sex.

"Hmm, where should I go next?"

I sniffed the forest air, hoping to smell anything human, but the one I had just killed was invading my senses with the stench of death. I decided to run back out of the forest, making it out in a record two seconds. I sniffed the air once more and finally, I smelled humans in the east of my direction. Lot's of humans.

I ran for five minutes. Five minutes and I arrived in a small Irish village. There were at least a hundred humans here, but I wouldn't know for sure unless they were all dead.

I formulated a plan in my head, like I always did with these places and the Beast inside me agreed with it.

I slowly descended.