Queen of Hell:4

¥The Proposal¥

Alright. Time to count now.

It took me a little over an hour to count the dead bodies. When I had first arrived here, it only seemed like maybe a hundred people were here, but then there were lots of soldiers I had to kill and also the one's in the healing tents as well. In total, I had killed three hundred and nineteen people. Add that to the ten I killed earlier on my hunts, I have killed three hundred and twenty nine in one day. Now I only need one hundred and seventy one souls sent to my layer in hell.

The sun is starting to set over the hazy horizon, so I let my night vision kick in. Night time is my favorite. Humans are easier pray this way when they have their guards down.

I start my run out of the city and sniff the air once again. This time, the scent of the humans was north of me. Without wasting anymore time, I ran to the city and ended all of their useless pathetic lives.
************************************
"And five hundred!" I exclaimed ecstatically.

Now I could go see what Satan's reaction to my hard work will be. Hopefully, he will accept my proposal so I can steal his position.

Take me down to Hell, my Serpent.

Yes, my Queen.

A portal opens on the ground and I jump through it. Landing gracefully on my feet, I painlessly walk on the floor of flames. That was the only light in this place and the screams of the weak was beautiful music in this world. Demons loved to torture them, to kill them and to rape them. It was an afterlife that every human dreads, but if they were strong like me instead of weak, then they wouldn't mind this place at all.

I walk into Satan's castle. It glowed a bright red and yellow as it was made out of hot iron.

My brother Azazel was waiting for me as I entered and he stopped me before I could make my proposal.

"What is it now Azazel?" I hissed.

"Satan's pissed off to the extreme right now Astoroth. He doesn't want any visitors."

Upset at this I insistently push past him and walk furiously to Satan's throne. He is angry that's for sure.

"What's wrong Lord?" I ask.

He sighs, "A human girl has somehow defeated my demons. I don't know how."

I smile wickedly, hoping now that my new proposal might work even better in my favor. It's not easy tricking the Devil, but do something big for him and ask for something simple, it's hard to turn down that offer.

I looked at Satan's muscular bronze body, eyeing it with lust. His glowing red eyes were staring at me curiously now and I purred at him in delight.

"My Lord, I have a proposal for you, one that will work both in our favor. I will assassinate the girl for you and destroy the human race myself if you take me as your unholy wife. I have already killed for you five hundred humans today alone and all of them plus the souls I have already collected will be yours as a gift."

Satan rubbed his chin with a wide grin, pondering my offer.

"My dear Astoroth, I honor your service, but why do I need a wife when I could just have you as my higher in command. High Princess?"

"Lord Satan, I am more powerful than a Princess and I have been secretly in love with you hoping to have your affection, that is why. In this day alone, I have hunted and murdered as many souls as I could until sundown so I could gain your favor. I would be greatly pained if my desire for you would be turned down by you."

The Devil beamed as I proclaimed the fake love I announced to him in the audience of the Demons. He stood up and walked towards me, those red orbs gazing into my own.

"Is this what you truly want Astoroth?"

I nodded my head sincerely.

Suddenly, He kissed me. His hands pulled my body to his closely. Groping me. I kissed back just as passionately and let my fingers tease his hair. He pulled back slightly and stared into my eyes.

"Bring me the girl and I will marry you. Bring her alive."

"What does she look like and where is her location?"

"Her skin is pale white. Her eyes saffron blue and her hair is as blonde as the sun. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought she was an Angel, but my Demons confirm it is a human. She lives in England, but she's been running to different towns and I'm not sure if she's in another country yet. My Demons haven't been able to find her since last week."

It will be easy to find her, my Queen.

"I will find her and bring her here." I promise.

The Devil kisses me again tenderly this time, "Bring her to me and I'll give you more than you desire."

Satan opens a portal and I see white stoned castles in the distance. I walk through the portal without a second glance back.

This was going to be fun.