AGREEMENT

after a week..

Chaeyeon's family along with Sakura's family went at the restaurant to talk regarding the decision of making sakura and Chaeyeon the legal guardian of baby Seungjoo.

They are in a restaurant that offers a private room for their customers to enjoy a private conversation.

Sakura and Chaeyeon's parents greeted happily.

"Good day Mr. and Mrs. Miyawaki I'm Lee Seunggi, the founder of MB clothing enterprise" Mr. Lee shook hands with Mr. Miyawaki " This is my wife Lee Hara and my daughter Lee Chaeyeon "

" Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Lee , I'm Miyawaki Hiro , the director of Miyawaki shoes company.. this is my wife Miyawaki Mina and my daughter  Miyawaki Sakura "

" We should collaborate someday" Mr. Lee said

" That would be great idea " Mr. Miyawaki said and the two man laughed enjoying their conversation.

"We should start talking about your decision if you agree your child to be the legal guardian or parents of baby Seungjoo " Mr. Jang said

" I think there's no need to talk about this any further because we agree to make our daughters the legal guardian of the baby" Mr. Miyawaki said

" We also agree.. " Mr. Lee said

" So it's settled! " Mr. Jang said. And gave the papers for
Chaeyeon and Sakura to sign. After signing the papers they started to eat their ordered food.

"Wouldn't this be a great start for the MB clothing and the Miyawaki shoes company partnership? " Mr. Miyawaki asked

" We should do it soon, the sooner the better" Mr. Lee said and as their fathers enjoys their conversation about their businesses.

Sakura and Chaeyeon face palmed their selves in their mind because of their parents talking about businesses instead of talking about what and how will things work now that they are now the legal guardian of baby Seungjoo.

While eating Sakura and chaeyeon suddenly had an eye contact and Sakura frowned and chaeyeon smirked.

" So sakura are your going to live at my place? " Chaeyeon asked. Sakura was about to refuse and insist that they would take turns in taking care of the baby in their own houses of course.

" That's a good idea chaeyeon, you and Sakura should live together " Mr. Miyawaki said

"Dad.. " Sakura said then chaeyeon chuckled then received a death glare from Sakura.

" I'll help her fix her stuff and get her move at your place tomorrow. " Mrs. Miyawaki said

" Baby Seungjoo can be taken from the hospital today" Mr. Jang said . " He's been staying there for a month now.. I'll inform the hospital so they could give the baby to you "

" We should buy baby things first" Sakura said

"Don't worry Ms. Sakura. Ms. Bae already bought all the things needed by baby Seungjoo... I'll just ask someone to send the baby things at ms. Chaeyeon's house later" Mr. Jang said.

" Well you two should get baby Seungjoo at the hospital while we ready the baby things" Mrs. Lee said " Chaeyeon, is your password the same? "

"Yeah mom " Chaeyeon said

" Can you give me your address chaeyeon so I can send Sakura's things at your place later? " Mrs. Miyawaki asked and gave  her phone. Chaeyeon typed her address and gave back Mrs. Miyawaki her phone back.

" Mom I thought I'll be moving there tomorrow? " Sakura  asked

" It's better if you could move there today ,so you two better go now and get the baby" Mrs. Lee said and the two latter's left their parents and got out of the restaurant and went at the parking lot.

" Grhhh! I don't want to live with you! " Sakura whined. " We should've take turns in taking care of the baby in our own houses! You dumb ass "

" Don't worry I won't do anything but to irritate you all day " Chaeyeon said and laughed and earned a strong hit at the arm from Sakura " Ouch! "

" shut up! " Sakura said and went inside the car of chaeyeon.

They went at the hospital and took the month old baby. They asked tips from the nurses and noted it. Chaeyeon let Sakura carry the baby while they are heading home.

Sakura couldn't keep her smile while carrying the baby.

" He looks beautiful.. " Sakura said while holding the little hand of baby Seungjoo.

" He looks at lot like irene unnie so much " Chaeyeon said and sigh. " So now our problem is how can we take good care of that baby?.. We need to go to school tomorrow.. "

" We should hire a baby sitter. " Sakura said

"So we will bring him tomorrow at school Until we hire a babysitter ?" Chaeyeon asked " You take care of him tomorrow , I'm not good at taking care of babies "

" what?! No! You should help me! " Sakura said and chaeyeon sigh