Intro

So I was taking a nap on a beautiful afternoon in Rome, Italy. Within like 20 minutes I had a whole ass dream with some serious plot, which was weird as hell for me. My one and only friend immediately told me to write it as a story, so without further ado, here is You Can See The Stars From Hell

I'm writing this on my phone. Give me a break.

-

"It's been a year now," Namjoon sighed to the camera in front of him. "A whole year since Jimin went missing. I think... I think it's time to accept the fact that... he's probably..." He paused and sniffled, barely containing his emotions. "We don't think Jimin is coming back. On behalf of myself and the others on this YouTube channel, I think it's time we said goodbye to it, as well as to Jimin. Without him we aren't the same. BTS is seven, not six. Thank you so much for supporting us through all of this. We love you ARMY."

Namjoon turned off the camera and rested his head in his hands with a sob. Soon enough, two other boys were there with him, joined together in a group hug.

"I don't think Jimin would want us to be so sad. It's time to move on guys. We made the right choice." Hoseok said, more to reassure himself than Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Yeah- yeah you're right Hobi."

They pulled away from the hug, but Jungkook still sat silently, not looking the other two in the eye. Hoseok sighed, wanting to say something to him but knowing he shouldn't push it.

"Well, I have to go. Come on Jungkook," Namjoon picked himself up from his chair and searched for his keys. "Thanks for letting me film here one last time Hobi. It's been great. If you hear from the others, tell them I said hi."

Hoseok nodded. "Will do. See ya man." He hugged Namjoon and Jungkook as they left, then sat back down in front of his computer to edit their last video.

-

On the other side of the country, Yoongi sat alone in his studio, working on music—as always. It had been a lot more difficult recently. First Jimin had gone missing, then Bangtan started to fall apart, and now he had lost his job at the supermarket because he often missed work. He made enough money from his songs to keep a small apartment, but he certainly didn't have anything besides the bare necessities.

He was startled out of his thoughts when his phone buzzed on the table beside him. He was surprised to see a video from his former channel: BTS.

"Goodbye ARMY—Our Last Video"

Sighing deeply, Yoongi sat back in his chair, wondering how this all could have happened. Just a year ago, he and his best friends—his chosen family—were having the time of their lives eating pizza and drinking wine in Italy, but now they hardly even spoke to one another.

Yoongi silenced his phone and set it back down before getting back to work.

-

Taehyung didn't see the video right away. He was getting his makeup done for a photoshoot that afternoon, chatting with his makeup artists and stylists. It wasn't until he was fully dressed that he checked his phone.

When he saw the video title, he couldn't hold back. This was really it. The four boys still on the channel had agreed over a week ago that it was time to break up, but that didn't make it hurt any less. More than that, it reminded him of why they fell apart in the first place.

Jimin.

His closest, most trusted friend, had disappeared without a trace after leaving a bar in Italy to head back to their hotel.

Taehyung fell back into his chair with a blank stare. The staff for his shoot came running, and as soon as they reached him, he broke down. Eyeliner streamed down his face as he sobbed into his manager's shoulder.

This really was the end of Bangtan.

-

Seokjin's: The Best Food No Matter Where You Are!

The advertisements were everywhere now. Jin was already famous for sharing his recipes on Bangtan's channel, and now he was even more famous for his restaurant chain. Behold—the widest variety of foods you'll ever see in one place, and the quality will blow your mind.

Jin was the first to leave BTS after Jimin disappeared. It wasn't out of selfishness or drama in the group. His priorities had just moved to his restaurant as it was expanding. He was on good terms with the other members, but they didn't talk much anymore.

When Jin saw the notification, he wasn't very surprised. It was the first video BTS had uploaded in a month, despite their claim of videos every day. Still though, it was disappointing that they couldn't make it work.

But, Jin had paperwork to handle and a restaurant chain to manage, so he'd have to text the others later and see how they were holding up.