WHAT IS LOVE? Part 21

You tried and tried to think of a reasonable explanation for this...

it didn't work... You were out of ideas.

You didn't want to look at the photo anymore so you just left it.

Soon, Baekhyun turned up at your house and you let him in like everything was fine but it really wasn't.

'Annyeonghaseo!!! I have something to tell you...' He began.

At this point your heart literally stopped and you had thoughts after thought racing through your head....

'Are you breaking up with me?' you managed to say.

Baekhyun looked up at you with wide eyes. 'A-A-A ANIYO, aniyo that is not what it is. Please listen'

You started breathing normally again as you sat down, he knelt down in front of you and took your hands and held them, his soft skin tingled on yours.

'I've been accepted into a music company, we had a photo shoot and everything... it was lots of fun... they are considering taking me on as a trainee, so I can debut!'

Suddenly you remembered the photo you saw earlier.

May be that was the photo shoot?

Maybe you were just paranoid earlier.

'THAT'S AMAZING BAEKKIE!!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!' you scream, squishing his cheeks and giving him a great big cuddle.

'Thanks yeobo'

'May I see your photo shoot pictures???' you asked, smiling.

He pulled out a thin plastic folder from his bag and gave it to you.

'There were three challenges we had to do. The first one, we had to imagine we were in love. it was hard because I already love someone... Not the girl in the photo.'

He looked at you and you both smiled.

'The second one, we had to act like we hated them. This was pretty easy for me.'

You laughed as you looked at the photo of the girl and Baekhyun.

The anger scared you a little.

'The last one we had to pose like a model. It was pretty fun!'

'Well done, Baekki, I'm so proud of you!'