Prologue

Your First Name: (Y/N) or Y/N

First Name: (F/N) 

Last Name: (L/N)

Thoughts: Italics

Bold: Location

________

________

King of Demons: *cough* how is that *cough* possible. I am the most powerful *cough* being in the world. *cough* No one should match me. *cough* You should be the one on the g-ground.

(Y/N): Well, it's over already. And I have to be somewhere so...

Y/N turned around from the Demon King and walked away without a care. The Demon King rose up from the ground while holding himself with one arm. His hand started to be confined in a dark matter.

King of Demons: I won't let myself to die by this halfwit. I have to fire off a huge shot of dark magic to dispose of him.

The Demon King rose his hand towards Y/N and began casting a spell. He fired off a huge blast of Dark magic. That created a huge smoke-screen when making an impact with Y/N.

The Demon King started casting a teleportation spell. He soon fell to the ground due to Y/N karate chopping him to the ground.

King of Demons: Gah!

(Y/N): Did you think I was going to let you go?

King of Demons: Dammit! You Bastard!

(Y/N): I think...I'll just kill you off now.

King of Demons: You imbeci-

Y/N crushed his head into the ground with his foot.

(Y/N): Ohh! That is! Oh My God! That's just!

Y/N wipes his foot on the ground to take off the black blood. He looks around for anyone else, to only see no one. He sits down on the floor and takes out an empty journal along with his pen. Y/N begins to write down his whole adventure.

________

________

At Y/N's house

Y/N closed the now full journal. He puts it into a huge box filled with other journals. Y/N takes a step back to take a look at his work. There are about more than 100 boxes in front of him. Y/n happily sighs.

(Y/N): Finally! Completed another box!

Y/N walked over and sat on his bed.

(Y/N): This was the 16th one, THIS WEEK. I can't take this dumb shit anymore. I want to take a break from all the saving the world again and again. I want a normal life. I want real friends that have problems that I could solve with talking, and not just using my hands to fight. Why can't I have any of that?

Y/N sighs heavily and grabs his glove case. Inside were gloves that he used for a great emergency.

(Y/N): Sorry guys, but I don't think I'll be using you for a while

Y/N put his glove case back in their rightful place. He headed towards his refrigerator to check for some food. He opened it and found barely any food that was edible.

(Y/N): Q_Q I don't want to go out. I want to eat, then go to sleeeeppp...

Y/N trudged out of the house in sadness. He proceeded towards the store, which was a long distance.

________

________

Y/N came back inside his house and brought inside his store-bought items. He went inside his kitchen and placed them on the kitchen counter. Y/N walked out of the kitchen and passed his glove case. His eyes widened and looked back at the glove case.

(Y/N): What the hell?! Why is tilted like this?

Y/N put his hands on the glove case to tilted it back. Suddenly, a blue and teal portal appeared underneath him. He looked down to see the aura-filled void. Y/N sighed sadly.

(Y/N): Q_Q Not again...

Y/N fell through the void to an unknown world taking his gloves and his case with him. Too bad for him, but this might be an adventure he might not remember...oh, wait I meant WILL remember.