Chapter 4

(Y/N): (introducing himself) "Uh... I'm Y/N L/N, nice to meet you."

(???): "Likewise, please tell me why you have brought this young man here? I haven't seen him before." (Leaned back in his seat)

(Raven): (asked) "Well... what if we tell you that he's from another dimension?"

(The headmaster): (raised an eyebrow at the three kids in his office) "Go on."

(Y/N): "It's rather a...long story, but about an hour ago I was pulled into this world by a magic circle. It pulled me into this world through some well. I landed in some forest and tried to figure out where I landed."

(Raven): "It wasn't until long he ran into us and we gave him a bit of a rundown of where he was. We brought him here thinking you might be able to get him back home."

(Milton): "I see, this sounds rather concerning. Tell me, Y/N, what do you remember when you traversed into this world?"

Y/N thinks back at it for a few seconds, then glazed back at Milton.

(Y/N): "I don't know, I only remember vaguely of my traversing. There was a portal, then I was pulled into some tealish void...then I found myself in a forest."

(Milton): (mumbling to himself) "Tealish void?" (thinks) 'Did he accidentally ran into... 'them'?'

(Headmaster Grimm): "That's an appalling story indeed Mr. L/N, I'm not sure if I'll be able to help you, though. You seem to have traverse through some dangerous realm that's beyond even my understanding."

(Y/N's thoughts): "I've met worse...Q_Q But, I don't want to meet them."

(Y/N): (concerned) "Why? I've got friends back home!...well... Wait, Maddie and Raven told me that you're capable of magic. What's stopping you from using your magic to help me?"

(Grim): (asked) "The problem is not opening a portal directly to your world, it's something more than that. Tell me, Mr. L/N, does your world have any sort of magic?

Y/N gave a thinking position and actually thought about it. 'Should I count Gods or Nah?... Nah, they don't really have magic right?'

(Y/N): (asked but still thinking) "Do Gods count?"

(Grimm): "Yes, they do."

(Y/N): -_-"Then no..."

The room held silence for a while.

(Grim): "Well, then that's one of the main problems. Sending you back to your non-magical world will prove a great difficulty. You see, in every realm, there exists a different kind of magic, but in places where magic doesn't exist, it becomes almost impossible for the magic to be used there. While it can be done, it takes a lot of focus and energy, and oftentimes leaves the user completely devoid of magic. What happens if a person without magic enters a magical realm, however?" (glancing at the two girls)