Chapter 2-The London Eye

Hope you like it, I guess this will be short.?

~Chloe

                                                                                                                                                                                                    *Niall's POV*

          Bailey walked down the stairs and even though she wasn't dressed up in anything fancy she still looked beautiful. "Ready." she said. I saw another blush creeping up on her cheeks. Probably from the shower incident, thinking about it I started to blush too. I looked down. "I prefer the way you were in the bathroom." Harry said. The cheeky git. I'd like to pulverize him right now, but the best I could is send him daggers with my eyes. "That was NOT funny." she said shyly. "Haz, leave'er alone." I said. "Thanks." she mumbled. Harry walked up to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry, love." he said. "Harry!" I yelled surprising myself and everyone even more. "Harry, you know what Uncle Simon said." Liam said quietly to Harry. "Fine." Harry said and walked out to the van. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Sophie all filed out too. Soon it was just Bailey and I. "Sorry about him." I snarled. "It's fine. It really is." she tried to reasure me. "Just tell me if it happens again." I told her softer this time. "Thanks, Niall." She hugged me and led me out the door, our fingers interlocked. I saw Harry's less than happy face and smirked.

                                                                                                                                                                                                 *Bailey's POV*

             Niall insisted that I sit with him on the ride there. I guess he was just protective over me, like a brother.? I saw Harry shoot us daggers the whole ride. When we got to the Eye I sucked in air. It was amazing!! I thought since it was 2 in the afternoon on a Saturday that there would be a long line but the whole thing was closed off. Did dad do this for us?? He must've. "I can't believe your dad did this, Bays!" Sophie said. "Me neither," I said. We walked up and the security let us in.

             We all rode in one pod. It was set up with a small table filled with pizza and drinks, some alchoholic since we were all legal. I grabbed a slice of pepperoni and dug in, I wasn't one to refuse food. "Looks like Ms. Tiny here can eat." said Louis. I giggled. I saw Niall grab 5 slices and a beer. Harry took a shot. Niall came and sat by me. "Ever been on it before?" he asked me. "Once when I was realllyyyy little," I said, "when my mom was still alive." "Oh, I'm sorry. You alright, love?" "Yeah, I'm fine." I said and I really was. Like I said I don't really get sad over my mom. I stood up. "We should play a drinking game." I announced. "I'm in!" Niall said. A chorus of me toos and I'm ins were heard from the rest of the group. "I'm gonna whip all your arses." I smirked. "Don't be to sure, little Nialler here can drink." said Zayn, patting Niall's shoulder. "Let's do this." I said. One hour, two trips on the Eye, and a thousand drinking games later, everyone was pretty much trashed. "Hey guys," I slurred, "We should split into different pods." Since there were 7 of us one pod would have 4, wait, 3. Ahaha I love this place. "Alright, I'll take you, babe." Harry slurred next to me. Since Sophie had a boyfriend she would be in the pod of three with Louis and Zayn. That means Niall and Liam would be together. The ride stopped and we told the people we were splitting up. Harry and I stayed. "Bye, princess," Niall tripped, "See ya later." Then he kissed me, on the pussy lips, bitch. Even in my druken state I was surprised. I came up for air. "Bye, Nialler." I giggled. I saw the only tipsy Liam grimance. Harry pulled me to his chest. "What was that?" he said, the smell of vodka on his breath. "I don't know." I said and giggled again. He pulled me up to his chest and I fell asleep on him until he woke me.  The door opened and we stepped out. The rest of the group already waiting. "I guess we should go home?" I said uncertainly. We piled in the van. I sat half on Niall and half on Harry's laps. When we got home even though it was only 4 I went to bed as did the rest of the boys sprawled out on the couches. Sophie headed to her room. Well we certainly got to know eachother better..