Bar Fight(Multiple POV's)

I've been really liking this song. It has nothing to do with the chapter I just like it.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I am so confused. Like what type of relationship do Levy and Gajeel have? Levy is so gonna tell me when she's better. On a different note I get to hear Natsu and Gray sing. From what Juvia says Gray's a really good singer. I never really imagined Gray singing, but I could see it. I guess it's from Gray's appearance. He's cold and reserved. But when ya get to know him he's a sweetheart. Gray's almost like a big brother to me, and Levy. It was really surprised that he just let Levy go off with that guy. I look up from the glass I was cleaning. Juvia was waiting tables again. I got flagged down by a customer just coming in.

" Hi. Welcome to Helphast. What can I get ya? " I asked getting a glass ready. 

" I'm hear looking for Levy Mcgarden. Do you know were she is? " he asked. He looked tired. And the way he sounded made him seem like he didn't care about Levy. Then realization set in. This is the asshole that hurt Levy. Alec. Just looking at him makes my blood boil. My eyes narrowed, and I frowned at him. " Are you by chance Alec Fisher? " I asked in a dangerously low tone. He looked even more confused, but shook his head yes.

" Yes. I'm Alec Fisher. But do you know were Le- " he was cut off by none other than Levy.

" Hey Lu~chan! " Levy yelled walking back into the building. By this time Natsu and Gray were back from talking to Mira, and Juvia came back. I was going to tell Levy to leave, but the asshole beat me to it.

" Hey Levy babe. I came to pick you up. " he said with an obviously fake smile. Everyone tensed up sending deadly glares to Alec. I think Gajeel is ready to kill him. Levy just had a look of pure terror.

" Lev baby whats wrong. Come here. " he said in his "sweet" voice. Levy just backed up and lowered her head. We didn't want to make a scene in the bar. Levy Turned around and walked out.

~Levy's POV~

After I had been carried out by Gajeel we went to his car. He set me in, walked to other side and got in. We sat in silence neither knowing what to say. We haven't talked in three years. So me being me I say the first thing that comes to mind.

" Hey Mettle Head. " I mumbled looking up at him. Gajeel has long black unruly hair. Kinda like mine just longer and black. He has piercings all over his body. He was 6'2 when I last saw him. I know he got taller though. Me I had grown none. I'm still the 5'2 I barely am. He looked down and gave me that stupid grin that makes me smile no matter what. I knew  I was smiling like an idiot right now.

 I knew  I was smiling like an idiot right now

(Gajeel)

" Hey shrimp. " he lightly chuckled. Damn I missed his deep, but some how gentle voice. I frowned but still laughed at the nickname.