Getting Hickeys and Meeting the Family

(THIS CHAPTER HAS HEAVY SMUT! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! SO DON'T GO BASHING ME IN THE COMMENTS!)

*Natsu's POV*

That damn Carson. I've only heard stories about him and they weren't good stories. I heard that he'd gotten married, but I never thought it was to Lucy. My friend Alnessi runs a powerful black market in Italy. I should set up a meeting to get some information on him. I'll have Gray arrange it. I was walking more like storming to Mira's office. When I opened the door I almost died. This is something no one should ever see in their life. Mira's like a mother to me, and no one wants to see their mother bent over a desk being fucked. I immediately shut the door and decided to text her the information instead. I walked out of the club and was driving for the compound. If I remember correctly Lucy has until Sunday to be back in America. Then he plans on targeting Lucas. I will admit I didn't have the best parents, but they would have never done something so shitty. I took me two hours to get home, by then everyone was here and I called them into the meeting room.

*Juvia's POV*

We were now packed and ready to head to the compound. Lucas was a little shaken up though. That's understandable being woken up and seeing his mother pack furiously. On the way there Lucas said he had to use the restroom, so I pulled in to a gas station. While Lucy and Lucas went to the bathroom I wen to get gas. I was about to walk to the  door I got stopped by a hand pulling me behind the building. When I snapped out of my shock the random guy was kissing me.

" Fuck Miranda. Did you get a boob job for your daddy? " he smirked grouping my breast. I was beyond pissed at this point. Thais random guy thinks I'm his whore! I growled kneeing him in the balls and punching him square in the face. I rolled my eyes and carried on with my business. This is why I don't come to this part of town anymore. This used to happen all the time when I lived in the streets. By the time I was done everyone was ready to leave.

" Um, Juvi your boobs are about to pop out of your shirt. " Freed laughed nervously. " What happened? " he asked. I rolled my eyes remembering what happened.

" Some rando though I was his whore, and decided to feel my up. " I seethed. I was really annoyed at this point. That guy left a hickey on my neck. Gary's gonna be pissed.

" Really?! Well what did you do? " Lucy asked probably already knowing the answer. I smirked. " Lets just say I gave him a smokey eye and a free vasectomy. " poor Lucas looked so confused. I tickled his stomach and he was laughing with the rest of us. I love little Lucas. Sometime it's hard to be around him, cause he brings back memories of the past. But I could never bring myself to hate him. I mean who could hate a face this cute. We arrived at the compound which was a really big mansion. I fixed myself and helped Lucy and Freed with the bags. When we entered Natsu was already walking through the door. He smirked when he saw me. Guess he saw my hickey. Lucas immediately glued himself to Natsu's legs. He chuckled and picked Lucas up. I walked in and everyone turned to look at me. I blushed and looked embarrassed from all the stares.

" Juvia what happened to you baby? " Gary asked coming up to hug me. I smiled kissing his cheek. He ran his thumb over my hickey frowning. I rolled my eyes know how this is going to play out.

" I was at a gas station in strawberry. Rando thought I was his whore and felt me up. But he won't be bothering me again, so let it go. " I said. I suddenly got this great idea. " You can give me more to hide the one that doesn't belong to you. " I whispered seductively in his ear. He lowly growled in response. I pulled back and followed Lucy to were ever.

To say this house was big was an understatement. This house or as they call it the "compound" was fucking huge. It felt like I was in a maze or Alice that fell in the wrong hole or something. I finally took everything in and realized we were in this huge room. It seems like everyone from the mafia was in this room.