Krissy Sercets out!!!

Hey guys ok heres another chapter hope yhu like it yhu may find out somethings in this chapter maybe...Maybe not!!! But anyway enjoy!!

(Recap):

Mb:Goshhhhhh

*neyl and nala stand thier confused*

Neyl: What happened???

(End of recap-heres the story-)

Roc:Thats my bestfriend Krissy her real name is Kristoria right?

Nala:Yes...she said confused

~Rocs POV~

I cant believe that i could reconigize who she was..thats cray bruh..i miss her sooo much because we ha to leave her because we had to go on tour!! But hopefully she that same Krissy that i used to know and love!! Mannn i cant wait to see her!

Prod:HELLLOOOO Earth to Roc Royal!!!! *waves his hand in rocs face*

Roc: Ohh sorry i was daydreaming..

Neyl: About Krissy?

Roc: nawlllll of course not*blushes*

Omgeee im am lying i am daydreaming about her..i love her but i cant build up enough confedince to tell her that but i love he soooo much i love her dimples and how red her cheeks get when she blushes..its funny cuse she cant hide it when she does blush so i love that big nicki manjo booty that she has...no that i was lookin ok ok i was but who wouldnt!!!! I also cant tell her because My bro Ray like her to but i like her so i wil do what ever it takes to get her!!!!

Prince:Awwww Rocs blushing

Roc:Shut up! *punches prince in the arm*

Prince:Ouchhhhh yo ol wanna b strong ash!!!

*everyone laughs except prince*

Neyl: But anyway do yhu guys wanna catch up at Krissys house?

Mb:Sureeee!!!

Ok sorry that its short im typing it on my phones soo sorry!!! But i still love yhu guys And thats for the shout out Neyl!!! Dats my bestfriend in real life guys!!! But hope yhu enjoyed it Comment and Vote pleaseeeee!!