April's Fool

She was an absolute spitfire. He noted dully, lone eye watching her from afar as a girl, can be confused as a guy, ran like hell was hot on her tail. While in reality she was just being chased by a rat. To be honest, it was a strange sight. Her get-up didn't really lessen the strangeness of the scene playing before him along with many others. And all they could do is stare as the raven kept on screaming bloody murder as she, try to, high tail away from the rat that kept on chasing her. It didn't matter where she practically ran, the rodent always would somehow pop out of nowhere beside her.

"HELP ME!!!!!!" She screeched, arms flailing, as Kakashi's face just twisted iridiculously. It didn't matter what the situation, time, place or anything for that matter. The girl, April, always ended up pulling enigmatic events, like getting chased by a rodent while dressed in a cat costume, that always got people questioning their sanity and existence. And, for some sort of strange reason, Kakashi found himself not if caring if the girl ran past in front of him with all of the animal kingdom chasing her. Really.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Kakashi blinked, noticing the girl was no longer in sight. Sighing lowly, he cracked his neck. Time to catch the 'Cat'.

It didn't took long, really. Thanks to the fact that she was practically screaming all the time. The scene he found her made him laugh though.

"OhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod-" the raven muttered continuesly, limbs latching herself to a branch high up the ground where the brown furred rodent squeaked angrily at her. April stared at the rodent as if it was a rabid dog of some sort with her blind grey eyes, her arms subconsciously tightened it's hold on the branch as she shook.

"Yo." Kakashi greeted, trying hard not to laugh at how the rat somewhat stomped away after a while of somehow squeaking angrily at the girl. He let out a few chuckles escape his mouth when a thought came up to his mind. "I'm not sure if you've noticed, April, but had you seen a cute grey eyed black and white cat pass by? Assuming you're a koala at the moment."

"..."

The silverhead raised an eyebrow, "I'm sorry what?"

April glared at him, her grey eyes flicking away right after. Kakashi only stared, pure confusion written across his face. What?

The raven haired girl took in a deep breath before exhaling deeply. She placed her head against the hard wood. "I can't get down."

. . .

"Pfft-ahahahaha!"

"It's not my fault!! Get me down!"

"Okay, okay jeez... This is, what? The fifth chase? I'll have you know that today's still Tuesday."

"...shut up."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

A\N; Happy April Fools everyone! I'm not good at pranks and jokes, I hope this very short one shot will suffice though.

Anyway, bye!

P.S. Sorry, don't have a picture of my Oc April at the moment as a cover.