(6) It didn't mean anything.

Natalie - I had so many different emotions going on in my head at the moment. why was Alicia coming out of his house? Where is michele? she wouldn't let just any girl inside with Austin... I have to get to the bottom of this by i'm afraid of what the answer might be.... I ran back out the house... I had to go see where Austin was.... I knocked on the door to see if anyone answered but no one did.. I turn the knob and it was unlocked... I walked in slowly making sure no one heard me.. I walked into the kitchen.. nothing. I walked in the basement and looked around.. nothing I looked all around the house in every room accept for Austin's.. well here goes nothing... I opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw...Austin was on the bed sleeping but there was clothes everywhere..Austin's room was never this dirty he was a neat freak...who did this to his room? The only way I will find out is if I wake up Austin..... I kept shaking him and shaking him until he finally got up.

Natalie - "Um Austin?"

Austin - "Yes alicia?"

Natalie - "Its not alicia is natalie."

Austin - "Oh... hi natalie" he said groggily.

Natalie - "Who was in here with you Austin? your room is never this messy.."I said with an attitude.

Austin - "Um I don't remember anything."

I was getting angry.. I know him and amber did something I just want to see how long it would take him until he told the truth. 

Natalie - "Oh well you hickeys on your neck and it smells like perfume in here."

Austin - "um.. that isn't a hickey.. i'm sick. and my mom came in here this morning."

Natalie - 'Wow you are really patetic... Austin just admit it... You had sex with alicia!!" I said yelling.

Austin - "No I didn't!"

Natalie - "I'm not stupid... she left the house a few Min's ago! I saw you kiss her last night at homecoming... don't play dumb with me. You are nothing but a douche bag! what happened to the Austin I know? The one who was always there for me? The one who always made me laugh.? The one who would always tell the TRUTH no matter what? The one who was my BEST FRIEND. I don't even know who you are anymore. I never want to see you again. I'm done with you... I can't believe I had a crush on you all these years! I take it all back now. Don't call me, don't text me, DON'T DO ANYTHING. I don't even know who you are anymore." 

I ran out the room crying... I'm tired of being the girl that everyone takes advantage of. I'm done being Nice I'm done with it! I have to deal with the people who messed with me and the next person is Brittany... 

Austin - Wow everything that natalie just said was true... i'm seriously the worst person on earth. I just lost my best friend and she doesn't want to see me she doesn't want anything to do with me. I just sat there and lied to her face. What is the person that I have become? who am I?... I had sex with her friend! What was I thinking?!?! what is going on in my head... I used alicia. another thing I have to deal with... I took my anger out on her but if she cared she would have stopped me. I have to make things right with everyone... When I tell my mom what I did god knows what she will/ do to me. I'm such a screw up.. how am I going to become famous with a bad background like this? I promised myself I would wait till marriage then I just messed it up last night with a girl I don't even care for. I broke Natalie's heart.... and she said she had a crush on me...  how could I not seen this?!? I'm so stupid!! I'm so so stupid!!!! If I want to make things right I will have to first start off with my mother...

*Gonna skip to Monday.*

Natalie - It was back to school and boy was I a whole new person. New look and new attitude. I didn't want to see Austin if I saw him I would just ignore him.... I saw Brittany with her "new boyfriend" at her locker kissing..I decided this is the right time to tell her off with everyone watching...