Chapter 6

~ I got back to the studio with all the members and we got into a room to start our singing and rapping. I was super nervous as I knew Taehyung had being taking extra vocal lessons. They wouldn't have time for me thought, maybe Taehyung deserves to be the main vocalist now.

We all stood up and in a line with our mics in our hands. "The first song you're singing is Fake Love." The manager turned the music on and I suddenly felt nervous. Will the members know that I'm not 'Golden?' I am feeling so much pressure, they are going to know that I cannot be good at anything. Dancing, singing, and even keeping my body pretty.

When Taehyung sung, I could definitely notice some changes in his voice. It sounded very clear and even more beautiful. Everyone smiled, even I did.

I was doing quite well in my parts of the song but on the last few lines my voice cracked. I winced and I felt my face grow warm.

I was feeling extremely embarrassed..

"You all did very good today, you've improved a lot. As specially you Taehyung." The manager smiled. I noticed Jimin's small eye roll. "Wait outside everyone. I just need to speak to Jungkook."

~ Jimin's POV
The five members left and I followed them outside to the car, we got told to wait. I don't know why our manager told us that everyone did well. Not really everyone, Jungkook didn't even make his voice sound good at the end. I don't want to go through any hate again just from one little thing.. I'd honestly tell him about some extra vocal lessons but he'll tell everyone.

Uh.. why does he get everything nice? When he messes his vocals up he gets praised and when I mess the slightest bit up I get hate.

It isn't fair..

Jungkook's POV
~ When everyone was going out as we got to go home early today, the manager pointed to me and then his chair. I followed him and sat down, playing with my fingers. I didn't know what to expect, I'm must be in so much trouble, why the fuck did I have to mess up my vocals?

"Jungkook, what was that all about?"

"I- I'm sorry.. it just kinda happened?" I stumbled on my words, my face is probably as red as a tomato right now. The manager cleaned his throat, "Well, you need to improve. Imagine if that happened in a music show? What will people think about our group? I know it wasn't your fault but.. you really need to have extra vocal lessons. They're going to start next week."

I nodded aggressively, "I understand! I'll be better I promise."

"You may go." He smiled. "Wait.. I needed to ask you something."
"Go ahead."

"Do you have any weight loss tips?" I quietly asked. "Well, why would you want to lose weight Jungkook? You've gained muscle and you are healthy. No need to lose any. But if you're desperate because of the photo shoot then just maybe try eating smaller portions and exercise a little more. No longer then an hour more though, okay?" He patted my shoulder.

"I understand."

Smaller portions? That must be only to lose a few pounds. Me, I need to lose a few kilos. What's better than smaller portions? No food? Maybe I could try and eat under one thousand colories and then a little less some days. I don't know if that's the healthiest option to have no calories in you, as specially while dancing.

~ When i walked out of the room, I saw the members waiting in the dance studio. "Are we going home Hyung?" I asked. "Yes.." Jin sighed. Jimin huffed as he stood up and walked out the room with Taehyung. I followed the six of them to the car outside and no body really seemed interested in talking to me. Not even Taehyung which is the weirdest thing in the world. Normally he's very energetic.

Are they mad at me?

I put my head against the window and closed my eyes. I felt really tired now.. it must have been the dance practice. I knew I had to work extra hard. Is this what it feels like to work hard in dance practice? I've never experienced this before.

~ A few minutes later of silence in the car, somebody spoke. They must've thought I was sleeping otherwise they wouldn't have been so mean to me. "What was that about?" I heard Jimin.

"If you're talking about Jungkooks voice then.. yes. What the fuck. Why is he the main vocalist? He can't even sing a fucking simple line." Hearing Taehyung shout that really broke my heart.

'Are my vocals really that bad?' I thought.

"You know.. in the choreography Jungkook has the main part. Does he even have abs anymore? Haha, remember when we all got weighted?" Jimin shouted. "Shh Jimin! You're going to wake him up." Taehyung whispered. "But yes I agree.. you should be the main dancer in Fake Love. Your abs are so sexy!"

I suddenly felt my eyes get a little teary, I can't let anybody know I'm awake. I just let my eyes stay closed as it finally went silently.

"Listen to your Hyungs."

"Don't be a burden."

"You're not good at anything."

"Why are you so weird looking?"

Shut the fuck up. I haven't had this voice in a while. A while.. maybe a few years.

It's a sign that I need to work harder, I should listen to it, sometimes it helps. Maybe it might give me better dieting tips!

Sorry this chapter is kinda short 900 words ~ thank u for reading if u do ❤️