(18) Baby

[αnníє]

I fidgeted with my hair, twisting and curling it around my fingers, my teeth biting down on my bottom lip in anticipation, Hayden hadn't replied.

My mind almost immediately started filling with questions: 'what if he wasn't going to reply?'

'why did you tell him, he can't do anything about it he lives too far away!'

'what if he doesn't want to help...'

Now his non response was killing me, weighing down my heart.

I decided to turn off my phone, leaving it to charge, leaving him to think, I understand it was a lot to take in.

I shuffled under my covers and turned on the tele.

The screen reflected light through my dark room.

The curtains were closed and my lights were unplugged, since getting back from kenzie's and coming across the idea of me being pregnant, didn't half give me enough motivation to get out of bed.

"Julianna get out of your pit!" My mothers nauseous voice called out.

That was the fourth time she'd said that today and I was in no rush to emerge from the warmth of my sheets.

I shut my eyes for less then two seconds before my phone sprung to life.

Hayden was calling...

"Hey"

"Hey"

"You didn't reply, thought u wanted nothing to do with me"

"I didn't reply because I wanted to hear it from your mouth"

"You don't believe me?"

"Are you actually erm..."

"Pregnant? Yes"

"And it's mine?!"

"And it's yours"

"Oh wow"

Not an April fools y'all

If your looking for a good jenzie book I've recently released a new book on delicatefortune

Definitely go check it out, it's worth your time^

Hunsley xox