Chapter 3

This is the sludge villain attacks Bakuguo & Izuku & your's POV it's gonna be in his point of view hope you enjoy!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakuguo POV

DAMB I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET MY CARD DOWN!!
NOW I'M TRYING TO ESCAPE THIS SLUDGE BASTARD!!

*Now to Izuku's POV*
As, I walk to my house sadly I wondered...if I ever will become a hero...probably not even, my idol All Might..., even said this to my face, "Without a quirk, you can never be a hero."

BOOM!!! CRACKLE CRACKE!! *Author~Senpai/Author~Chan makes the explosion noises, behind the story*

I exclaim, "A villain, attack I should go!" I stopped myself, I whisper to myself, "What's the point..." My feet moved by themselves, and watched my eyes became wide with fear...as I remember I did this..."I did this...I-." I mumble this to myself, nobody seemed to noticed they were busy saying, "Where at the heroes?" I wish I can do something, I ran I know I had to do something!

I ran, and ran to where the sludge villain, and kacchan was I threw my backpack filled with my notes about heroes! It made some damaged to the sludge villain...

I saw a familiar quirk it was (Y/N) Suzuki! She was using her quirk, I think it's called shooting star! She almost defeated the sludge villain! Until, All Might came...as I was getting yelled at by the heroes, while Kacchan and Suzuki got praised...

^TIME SKIP! Brought to you by, Bakuguo's love towards you!^ STILL IZUKU'S POV (Srry for caps) (ノ^∇^)

As, I walked home I heard kacchan's voice, "DEKU!! I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP YOU HEAR ME!!" I get home, I need to train and read All Might's instructions what he gave me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! How was my sound effects? (/ω\) were they good?

See, ya next time Chapter 4 will come soon!~
Author~Chan/Author~Senpai is out!