Chapter 4

Hey everyone it's been forever since I've updating this chapter an-

*mha boys appear out of nowhere*

Me: WTF!?!!

Mha boys: HOW DID WE GET HERE!?!!

Me: I have no clue...I was about to apologize to Reader~Chan then you came here so..ok say hello best bois.

Deku (Izuku):Hi Reader~Chan I bet you are beautiful!

Bakuguo (Katsuki):Hey stupid?!?

*Author~Chan slaps Katsuki*
SAY THAT TO READER CHAN AGAIN I DARE YOU AND YOU WON'T SEE THE SUN!!! >:3

*Katsuki starts fighting with Author chan*

Kirishima: Should we stop them..?

Denki: No I don't wanna face them both their terrifying! 0.0;

Tenya: Bye and on with the story! Author~Chan: THAT'S MY LINE!! ಠ╭╮ಠ

This is going to be thoughts I hope you enjoy this story and recommend this to your friends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s Thoughts

After the sludge incident I started training and getting ready for the biggest day of my life the tryouts for U.A the top hero school for people who want to become heroes. I know I have what it takes and the day I have been waiting for it's finally here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N)'s POV

The day I've been waiting for I summoned a screen on my arm I saw a vision of me in U.A I made it in U.A already in the future of course.

I got nudged in the shoulder by Bakuguo, my screen disappears as Bakuguo nudges my shoulder. "Hey do you wanna train with me this summer so, we can be prepare to go to U.A together?" Bakuguo asks me. "Why, should I." I say, "It will give you a fair advantage to get in U.A." Bakuguo adds to perused me to train with him, "You perused me I'll join you." I say casually, and walk off to my house.     

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's Thoughts

After training with All Might, I'm ready for the tryouts for U.A I'm going to be a nervous wreck, but  I can face any challenges that come my way! Then...I have to train again and again but hopefully I get into U.A... I haven't seen Kacchan or (Y/N) some days. I hope their training hard mostly (Y/N) cause I know Kacchan can win easily he always does even when we were children he was praised by all the childhood kids we used to play with some went to the same middle school me and Kacchan were in. While Kacchan and my old friends all hang out with each other they wouldn't look at me or talk to me for that matter. I was always alone studying pros and other people's quirks knowing more information that the pros and people don't know about themselves. (A/N: It feels I made Izuku a stalker o.o; welp he's still an adorable cinnamon roll still that we all enjoy! :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

I finally made it to heaven, my room as I take my shower and wonder about U.A and my new classmates after the robot fighting thing..? But, mostly about Bakuguo, and me about training and also to prepare as well, I remembered he called me ," DAMB YOU SHARP SHOOTER!?!" Now we're friends..? I'm confused and I'm still wondering about Izuku and his training is going so far he fall asleep a lot in class... hopefully Izuku makes into U.A like he always wanted and become the next top hero! All of us want to become the next big heroes and aim for the top I just want him to be the top hero because of his dream to become the next All Might..

I start to get sleepy I quickly change into my sleepwear and fall on my bed get under my covers and fall into deep heavily darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author~Chan: Hey guys thanks for reading Ik most of the chapters are short I had a pretty much a long day.. 😅

Author~Chan: Tomorrow it's summer for me! I can be posting more for you guys I'm happy! 😊
Goodbye, hopefully I get to make a couple of new chapters soon!