Lost control on myself

Carolyn's POV:-

How to hate him?He stole my mind.I must hate him.If I won't my job won't sustain for a long period.

Russell!Try to get an idea.Otherwise Alexander will replace me with another one.

But?Will Wisener bare the isolation now?No way.He can't.He'll depress immediately.So,I must take care of him without crossing my limits for a few days and then leave him.

I've to take this decision because of Alexander's words of "you must search for the girl in another area
But not here".Until,I resign here and continue in a next clinic I must keep some distance from Eric.

It's a hard thing to keep my Eric far but I must.

I wiped my tears."Babe" Sam yelled from a distance.

I wiped my tears and hide my lamentation in my heart.

"Babe!Eric wants you.Nick called me" Sam informed me.

"No!I'm a little bit tired.I'll see him later" I covered my mourn and said with stiff voice.

"Babe" Sam yelled.

"I said na.I'll see him later" I yelled with fury.

Sam became amazed for my strange behavior.

Sam phone rang.

"Babe!Look at here.Nicholas was calling me since this morning" Sam warned me.

"Ah!This Nick guy always eats my brain" I scolded Nicholas in my thoughts.

"Coming" I yelled being vex.

When I watched Eric,my anger ran away from me.I'm surprised of myself.He wore my favourite grey shirt and denim trousers.I think you became astonished of my love towards grey colour.But I can't change my thoughts for someone 😎😎😎

He is smiling like a tyke.Oh!How sweet 😍😘😍😍

"Nicholas!Why we're here? Let's go out.My bf Brat was planning for some outing" Sam just wanted to leave some privacy for both of us.

Nicholas was confused for a meanwhile.But he came to know that some sort of privacy is mandatory for us.

"See you Ric,Dr.Carolyn!Please take care of him" Nick gave his bye in his way.

Sam ran out.Following her Nick closed the door.Eric sat on sofa in a relaxing way.

I lost control on myself.I started wrapping my hands around his backwards of his neck allowing my fingers into his black hair.Eric too dragged me holding my right hand to his beside and gazing into my eyes.

Eric's steady gander and heavy breaths tells me that he was tense.

"Why are you feeling nervous?" I attended on Eric's green eyes.They're simply gathering my attention.

"Just because of you" Eric acted nervous.

"Good play" I admired Eric.

"Thanks for your compliment" Eric smirked.

"Don't you face the girl like me?" I inquired Eric.

"I've faced many girls.But this is the first time I'm facing the strange type girl like you" Eric answered.

I gave him a reverse pat on his ribs with my right elbow.

"Ah!This girl killed me" Eric placed his right hand placed on his midsection.

Now I remembered the fact.😱😱😱😱 Eric undergone Surgery na!How I forgot this thing.Nasty Russell!

I scolded myself.

"Is it paining?" I acted like an innocent girl.

"Russell!You killed me" Eric moans placing his hand on his midsection.

"Lay down" I instructed Eric.

I helped him to lay down on sofa.I removed his buttons around his chest to check whether the sutures are opened.

Thank God.They are not opened!

But Eric still feels his pain.How mad I'm.I forgot to bring the pain killing tablets.

So,Carolyn this is the only way.You must do this.Thinking this,I lifted Eric up and kissed him on his left cheek.

I can observe Eric was confused for this consequence.

Just he forgot his pain!

"Hurrae!That is Carolyn Russell" I admired myself.

"Did you kissed me?" Eric questioned me with astonishment.

"Yes" I said with redness in my cheeks.

"Wait a minute" Eric now covered his abs with his shirt.

"Why don't you kiss me in hospital?" Eric beasted.

Oh!This guy was somehow sorry very typical.When I kissed him he asks me did you kissed me?Why you kissed me and so on..But when I doesn't kissed him he asks me why I didn't kissed him.

"Russell I'm not typical.You're typical" Eric bounced my words back to me.

"What?" I'm surprised to hear that.

"Yes.You're typical" Eric said with fixed voice.

"Do you know Mendelism?" I gathered all my courage and questioned him.

"I think you doesn't know how to hide something.So,I decided not to tell any truth regarding me" Eric gave me a wrong statement about myself.

"If I'm a mendelist I'll never meet you" Eric cracked a joke on me.

"Foul joke" I gave him a compliment.

"Is it foul joke?" Eric beasted folding his two hands and turned in opposite direction.

"Are you my gf?You're beasting frequently than me" I tried to beast towards him but I failed.

"Russell" Eric dragged my face towards him with his hands on my back of neck giving me a reflection and tried to give me a reverse kiss.

"Hi Eric" Nicholas arrived.Otherwise,I must receive a defib effect.

"Don't you have time sense" Eric frowned.

"Sorry for my early arrival" Nick apologized to Eric.

"Come Sam.We've to go" I escaped from there holding Sam's left hand.

Expectation you folks love this chapter.If you had any questions I'm upbeat to fathom them.Please give me your endowments through your votes and give your significant proposals through the comments.They'll truly help me in building up a remarkable work.